AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: District control by gang's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

biffbaffboff

My plan for District control by gangs would work like this.

All gangs who want to control DTD would add their names to the war.Same for midlan etc.You can only add 1 distric to the gang.I.e your gang gets one shot at one district.All districts are up for grabs each week.

At a set time its gang war free for all.Who is to say the big gangs would win? Lets suppose 10 small gangs collude to take down sv's,collaborate and make a fight of it.Once sv's is destroyed they could fight it out with each other.This tactic would add more to the game through family association and allies.The last gang standing wins the rights to be paid daily 3% of all crimes committed in that district and 10% travel.Any weapons or items purchased would also get a 5% payout.

The winning gang would have control over the district for a week.Then the names go into the hat again.No gang can control any district for more than 2 weeks concurrent.

If this would not bring back the old players or bring in new ones I don't know what would.It would breathe fresh air in to the game.

Please don't spam this with crap.If you want zen to listen then try to act grown up about it.
i think downtown shouldn't be controlled by anyone as it's the begginer spot.

but it would be fun to see all the hosp wars over terratory. would make it seem more "gang like"
not bad ideas at all but personally would like to see a "hostile" district first. zen doesn't necessarily need to put any leg work into this for this happen. unwritten rule, district XXX is enter at your own risk. i think this would possibly add another element to the game and make it more entertaining at times...this is a pvp based game, no.
(2009.Aug.05 05:50 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]not bad ideas at all but personally would like to see a "hostile" district first. zen doesn't necessarily need to put any leg work into this for this happen. unwritten rule, district XXX is enter at your own risk. i think this would possibly add another element to the game and make it more entertaining at times...this is a pvp based game, no.

i like that idea! very cool. online hits, hosps, whatever are all expected. good place to go when coming in drunk or pissed off. it could also lead to other riff-raff that spews into other districts (not a bad thing).

maybe even make it to where you can attack your own gang mates there too.
(2009.Aug.05 05:53 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe even make it to where you can attack your own gang mates there too.

would love that but would be too easy to exploit. plain and simple...just like hitting people online is an unwritten rule, we should decide on a district where anything goes, like it or not.

not trying to hijack your thread, biff. just think it would take quite some time for your thoughts to come to fruition. this could be implemented immediately, in fact, i think it might be worth a shot. any chance you can change the aug 5th thread to read "starting aug 5th?" i'm joking but not really.
i like the idea

and i also agree the down town should be left neutral cause thats where everyone starts.

the only problem i see is when the war for the district is to take place. since we have a wide variety schedules and timezones you know some one will be up set cause they were at work, or it took place at 3am their time and they just couldnt stay up cause they had to work at 6am.

also an anything goes district would be a blast
Too many threads on same topic
percentage is wayyy high... but sounds fun... total rehash but a new add or 2
i like the idea of an anything goes district!

as i get drunk on occasion and when i come home i'm pretty bored, what better way to have some fun then go get stomped out and stomp out others
Im with Spacebird on this one, lets keep it as an unwritten rule. Id vote Midlan. by the time you get to Midlan you've grown up enough to handle it Id hope.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's