AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: District control by gang's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hey.....be nice

Stay the F out of Midlan!

biffbaffboff

(2009.Aug.07 08:34 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Brugada-
All you have to do is stay out of Midlan

Signed
everyone

Lol can he even find Midlan? Me thinks not.
umm I voted yes and then looked furthur down at the 3rd option and wished I had picked that instead Rolleyes so consider the top one as having 1 less vote and the 3rd one as having 1 more...
midlan is a no rules district now imo....anyting goes yall
(2009.Aug.07 04:39 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]midlan is a no rules district now imo....anyting goes yall

for good or just for the while?
(2009.Aug.07 04:39 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]midlan is a no rules district now imo....anyting goes yall

just stay out of Indy. you may remember...thats Wrangler territory.

SisterLynx

Dang it. Midlan or Industrial. Make up my mind all ready. Scream
So, hows it going in there?
(2009.Aug.05 05:50 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]not bad ideas at all but personally would like to see a "hostile" district first. zen doesn't necessarily need to put any leg work into this for this happen. unwritten rule, district XXX is enter at your own risk. i think this would possibly add another element to the game and make it more entertaining at times...this is a pvp based game, no.
I dont see any point in this

biffbaffboff

You know Raf,there are players out there that want to do something different with their charactors.Me/you and most probably 80% of the community see hostile area's as a waste of game play time/waste of energy but...but there is still a large proportion that want to battle it out with online's and have a good fight.Somewhere to let their hair down,loosen off a few rounds,stomp on players heads.I say if you guys want midlan to be a free for all,kick the fuck out of anyone there area then go for it.Have a blast XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's