Phone Browser View
2009.Aug.05, 05:49 PM
RE: Phone Browser View
i love the new changes, very cool zen. i do however agree that you shouldnt have to click to get to the menu.
2009.Aug.05, 05:49 PM
G1 user here as well, the full browser works great, especially in 'work safe' mode so you don't have to scroll down to reach as many menu items (caused by the graphic header in normal mode).

But that being said, I could get used to the phone interface. I have agree about the EP/AP/HP/Happiness though. I would love to see it either across the top, or a quick scroll down on the bottom of most/ all pages.

Other than that, maybe the attributes could be on the bottom of the stats page/replace the stats page if the other stats are on the main interface somewhere? Currently they don't appear except on the gym page, and that one doesn't show rank.

I haven't had a chance to go digging through the 'explore menu' yet, I will get a chance later though.
2009.Aug.05, 05:52 PM
Great changes for phone user. I use opera mini and I love it.

But, I would also like to see energy and ap on all pages, if possible. Everything else is very good.
2009.Aug.05, 05:58 PM
(2009.Aug.05 05:48 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  how about the blackberry curve 8330, anyone have it? does it have a mouse/toggle and keyboard?

i didnt say i hate the changes for the iphone. i just dotn like the iphone. i tried it for AL once before and didnt like it. i dont like touch screens in general. gay - like thrillhouse.
read the whole post, I ALMOST tried biffbeef....Since you know so much about gayness, you should know better. And I still like the Iphone

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Aug.05, 06:02 PM
i did read that. i dont even know what Biff beef is. but it sounds right up your alley.

Zen, sounds like great improvements for the phones in general. thanks.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Aug.05, 06:14 PM
Dry humps Zennys leg...Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Aug.05, 06:45 PM
To think I've never played through a phone. I should probably get out more! I have logged on from an Iphone before though, just very seldom that I do.
2009.Aug.05, 06:51 PM
Aaaah, love it!

I have a BlackBerry Pearl 8130 and it took forever to scroll down to the bottom of the page at every click. This is glorious and cuts playing time in half. I understand it's not that great for people with slow connections - but for the rest of us - clicking that extra link takes .3 secs to load vs 3 solid seconds of scrolling down with a trackball. And you see crime results instantly instead of scrolling for yet another 3 seconds. Mouaha, love it!

This is worthy of a monthly donation. Well done, Zen Smile
2009.Aug.05, 06:57 PM
I like the new setup a lot better than the normal browser view but I would also like the menu to come up at login but I'd like to see the current change stay over reverting back to normal.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Aug.05, 07:06 PM
i use a phone that has oprea mobile and the original site worked fine except for id get the occasional lag.

i like the idea of a mobile site bc when ive used it in the past it helps conserve my battery however im kinda partial to what the mobile site was up until a few days ago when it was switched to what it is now