Way to rule AL
2009.Aug.04, 05:53 PM
RE: Way to rule AL
My temper tantrums?

Yet your the one who opted to start the name calling cuz i didnt want to mail Wraith for you and continue your problems.

Grow Up. Or Down Slim Fast.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.04, 06:20 PM
Just let the peolpe/person bot away. Then they'll reach the top and feel no achievement what so ever, and quit. If your a person who would quit a game because you know you can't be #1 then maybe you should quit, and go back to your mother's nipple where she can tuck you in at night. I'm sure most of you have realized there's no way your going to pass Pun/Ush. Does that stop you?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Aug.04, 06:29 PM
(2009.Aug.04 10:55 AM)superdude Wrote:  The ONLY solution for this is to reset the game. Lets do it tonight!!

You know, that really sounds like a good idea.

If Zen resets the game, lets us keep our endurance, intelligence, work experience and reputation, housing, and donator days then she will be able to catch the cheaters twice as fast by watching over the players that are on 24/7 and seeing the improvement in their stats as well.
2009.Aug.04, 06:50 PM
Thats a terrible idea Rolleyes

stats take a good while to raise,
those of us who earned them without cheating would start a general uprising.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Aug.04, 07:14 PM
(2009.Aug.04 05:53 PM)JaySin Wrote:  My temper tantrums?

Yet your the one who opted to start the name calling cuz i didnt want to mail Wraith for you and continue your problems.

Grow Up. Or Down Slim Fast.

Not today. You're the one bein' a little bitch, but oh well. Smile
I like how you hide. Smile Fitting.
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.04 07:15 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Aug.04, 08:42 PM
(2009.Aug.04 06:20 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Just let the peolpe/person bot away. Then they'll reach the top and feel no achievement what so ever, and quit. If your a person who would quit a game because you know you can't be #1 then maybe you should quit, and go back to your mother's nipple where she can tuck you in at night. I'm sure most of you have realized there's no way your going to pass Pun/Ush. Does that stop you?

1st.. I thought you were gone.

2nd.. I can't believe I agree with something you wrote. Odd world this.