AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Way to rule AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Heres a rundown on how to exceed in AL:

1) Do NOT donate
2) Do NOT train
3) Attack helpless players over and over for exp
4) Level through the levels till level 40 (or even 50)
5) use stolen credits through exploit to up Endurance
6) Use training/crime bot to pass those playing for years

This is a fail safe method. look at all the less than year old players already well into level 40. Yes they missed the items in level 1 through 39 but zen will compensate for them.

ZhuSeth

2) Do NOT train

Confused
Great tips dingus! Ive been using this method for years now. And all 17 of my accounts are top notch players!Twisted
lmao. this truly is a necessary thread. kinda sad that people were spending money when we could have been stealing credits!

anyone have a good train bot? ive been slacking a bit lately.
(2009.Aug.04 07:13 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Heres a rundown on how to exceed in AL:

1) Do NOT donate
2) Do NOT train
3) Attack helpless players over and over for exp
4) Level through the levels till level 40 (or even 50)
5) use stolen credits through exploit to up Endurance

This is a fail safe method. look at all the less than year old players already well into level 40. Yes they missed the items in level 1 through 39 but zen will compensate for them.

Actually if everyone did that there would be no game to cheat at.

BTW, if you feel that since I haven't responded to the other post that I do not care about the bot issue, it's not the case. I've put all coding aside and have been reviewing our logs for the bots handywork. As soon as I have a suitable way to notice it's signature, anyone who has used it is gone.
YAY! Good luck, Zen.

Kill the cheaters!

biffbaffboff

Come on zen dingus is trying to tell us something here.Hint hint look at is subtle hints.Can anyone else see the pointy finger?
Thank you Zen, that was the prescribed response!
If there are cheaters.........I wish there were a way to express displeasure with their actions........

Something like sending an EMP back through the system to fry the offenders computer............of course that is impossible..........Evil

Prksoilder

Wow its not fair that people get to use bots... Maybe you should make people use CAPTCHA every 30 min jus to prove their still online. . . I know how to use Autoers very nicely... but i dont use em cuz i actually like this game and dont want to get in trouble. =\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's