Surrenders
2007.Feb.04, 11:37 PM
Surrenders
With some of the recent Wars with some of the gangs, I think the VP should be able to accept surrenders from opposing gang. They shouldn't be able to declare war or offer up a surrender but if a gang asks for a surrender, The VP should have the power to accept it. A VP of a gang is there to step in, in the absence of the President so........

What's everyones thoughts?

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Feb.04, 11:43 PM

Agreed.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Feb.05, 05:13 AM

I think thats a great idea as well
2007.Feb.05, 08:07 AM

Yup, we saw somw wars last 8-10-12 hours after a surrender has been sent because the president wasnt there to accpt it.
2007.Feb.05, 11:08 AM

also, gang members need mail informing of a new war or the end of one.
2007.Feb.05, 11:28 AM

yea i agree.

also people should be able to join and leave gangs whilst at war its just silly as it is.

maybe if there is only 3 people in the gang then no 1 can leave?
2007.Feb.05, 01:38 PM

i agree with the vp being able to accept surrenders or surrendering to other gangs. Dont think people should be able to leave or join a gang when a war has started. If people were allowed to join you would be making it ok to get a ringer in there to help beat up the other gang. If people are allowed to leave you are reducing potential targets for the other gang to hit.
2007.Feb.05, 02:40 PM

I agree with fantastic, we need more ways to accept/send surrenders but no one should be allowed to leave a gang during a war, then all that would happen is that as soon as war is declared everyone but the top three people would leave the gang. just stupid.