AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Surrenders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With some of the recent Wars with some of the gangs, I think the VP should be able to accept surrenders from opposing gang. They shouldn't be able to declare war or offer up a surrender but if a gang asks for a surrender, The VP should have the power to accept it. A VP of a gang is there to step in, in the absence of the President so........

What's everyones thoughts?
Agreed.

hawk187

I think thats a great idea as well

Thor

Yup, we saw somw wars last 8-10-12 hours after a surrender has been sent because the president wasnt there to accpt it.

FaceOwner

also, gang members need mail informing of a new war or the end of one.

peajew

yea i agree.

also people should be able to join and leave gangs whilst at war its just silly as it is.

maybe if there is only 3 people in the gang then no 1 can leave?

jlabrasseur

i agree with the vp being able to accept surrenders or surrendering to other gangs. Dont think people should be able to leave or join a gang when a war has started. If people were allowed to join you would be making it ok to get a ringer in there to help beat up the other gang. If people are allowed to leave you are reducing potential targets for the other gang to hit.

matt5250

I agree with fantastic, we need more ways to accept/send surrenders but no one should be allowed to leave a gang during a war, then all that would happen is that as soon as war is declared everyone but the top three people would leave the gang. just stupid.
Reference URL's