Training
2007.Feb.04, 09:23 AM
Training
Should your Battle Stats be roughly equivalent to your Level? And, have you found the Stat Trainer to be helpful? What is the percentage increase by using Stat Trainer? Twisted
2007.Feb.04, 09:57 AM

Trainer dont give much i woudnt advise you to use it so early beter spend that money on house or weapon
2007.Feb.04, 01:42 PM

your stats do not need to be equal to you level, if they are, you aren't leveling fast enough. I guesw if you donated right at the beginning and bought a good house than for the first little while they would be, but unless you have one main stats that you put like 80% of your time into, you shouldn't have stats the same as your level. at level 31 my highest stat is a 26. and it will be 26 when I hit 32 as well.
2007.Feb.04, 05:46 PM
It's what I thought, and....
I see that it is able to develop a reasonably strong identity (for an rpg) by concentrating on certain aspects of training, and buying defferent weapons, armor and real estate. It's a very good concept as it allows the players to use their brains.

I'm enjoying this game very much and will share some ideas in future, as I see the possibilities of evolving this game at the higher levels. Idea

Zenith is doing a great job.