AwakenedLands Forums
Training - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Training (/thread-825.html)

Training - agamemnon - 2007.Feb.04 09:23 AM

Should your Battle Stats be roughly equivalent to your Level? And, have you found the Stat Trainer to be helpful? What is the percentage increase by using Stat Trainer? Twisted

- Rafallol - 2007.Feb.04 09:57 AM

Trainer dont give much i woudnt advise you to use it so early beter spend that money on house or weapon

- matt5250 - 2007.Feb.04 01:42 PM

your stats do not need to be equal to you level, if they are, you aren't leveling fast enough. I guesw if you donated right at the beginning and bought a good house than for the first little while they would be, but unless you have one main stats that you put like 80% of your time into, you shouldn't have stats the same as your level. at level 31 my highest stat is a 26. and it will be 26 when I hit 32 as well.

It's what I thought, and.... - agamemnon - 2007.Feb.04 05:46 PM

I see that it is able to develop a reasonably strong identity (for an rpg) by concentrating on certain aspects of training, and buying defferent weapons, armor and real estate. It's a very good concept as it allows the players to use their brains.

I'm enjoying this game very much and will share some ideas in future, as I see the possibilities of evolving this game at the higher levels. Idea

Zenith is doing a great job.