What would your future plans be for AL
2009.Aug.05, 04:58 PM
RE: What would your future plans be for AL
(2009.Aug.04 01:28 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  ...what JR said
Ty I think I will do a poll on this.
2009.Sep.14, 11:29 PM
new jobs
I was thinking maby a bank robbery job or an armored car heist wich could be a gang job..or an art museam robbery. All of them would require high inteligence expecially the art museam job...Because if your not smart enough robbing an art museam then you get the cheap paintings but as your inteligence goes up..and your abilty to spot the more rare paintings then you start to get those rare paintings. This is just a though
2009.Sep.14, 11:33 PM
RE: new jobs
(2009.Sep.14 11:29 PM)wbrown6388 Wrote:  I was thinking maby a bank robbery job or an armored car heist wich could be a gang job..or an art museam robbery. All of them would require high inteligence expecially the art museam job...Because if your not smart enough robbing an art museam then you get the cheap paintings but as your inteligence goes up..and your abilty to spot the more rare paintings then you start to get those rare paintings. This is just a though

Interesting idea as far as creativity goes,
but in practicality,
gang crimes are determined almost solely by "activity",
they don't poll stats like individual crimes do,
ipso facto, you're art theft etc, with an int req wouldn't be appropriate for an OC,

increasing crime types is fun, especially from a role-playing standpoint,
but when it boils down to it, all crimes are an AP used vs. % of success vs. money making potential,
adding new crimes doesn't really change that too much,

nice idea, always fun to think creatively in the AL-verse, but I think updates would be better spent on ideas to add more diversity and depth than just a few additional crimes

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Sep.15, 12:38 AM
(2009.Jul.31 12:59 PM)Batman Wrote:  The future plans for AL....to retired Ninja

-B- is off from forum...good bye people from forum...good bye ALers...the Bat signal from the sky is off

[Image: bat-signal.jpeg]

Are you sure......?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Sep.15, 01:13 AM
How about an online battle that would require some sort of gameplay?
2009.Sep.15, 05:49 AM
Bar fights!!
2009.Sep.15, 08:48 AM
RE: new jobs
(2009.Sep.14 11:29 PM)wbrown6388 Wrote:  I was thinking maby a bank robbery job or an armored car heist wich could be a gang job..or an art museam robbery. All of them would require high inteligence expecially the art museam job...Because if your not smart enough robbing an art museam then you get the cheap paintings but as your inteligence goes up..and your abilty to spot the more rare paintings then you start to get those rare paintings. This is just a though

maybe the different paintings can be used as house decoration items.
like for example,cheap paintings add 1 to your maximum happiness?rare paitings add 5?each houses have limits for how many paintings and items can be put up.and maybe more house decoration items instead of just a plain house (antique lamps,mounted deer head, diamond sculpture,jacuzzi,collection of wines and etc)

maybe add more crimes to steal more different items,house decoration items,house security(the more you feel secured,the happier you are?).or add shops that sells these.

the idea is around there
2009.Sep.15, 10:56 AM
My future plans would include a skill that enhanced the effectiveness of gym trains,,,sound good yeah,,,gym training can be used skillfully
2009.Sep.15, 11:06 AM
Blow the bitch up!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Sep.21, 10:44 PM
How about hand-to-hand combat while in jail? No real weapons. Just like the real thing. Pure stat fight.