Experience Loss
2009.Jul.27, 01:55 PM
RE: Experience Loss
(2009.Jul.27 01:22 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  You raised a valid point.

Have you thought about being able to get out of the hospital in 1 min with a stim pack is also not realistic. What this game need is a more balance, fun, and robust system.

The game creator will have to watch out for experience in a long run. Have you not realized that the gap between the highest level and lowest level is huge. And, it's gaining every day.

When I started, the highest level was 50. Now, its 65+

It took you 502 days to gain 42 levels and by your own admission the highest level players have only gained 15 levels in that time

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jul.27, 02:20 PM
That's 502 days to gain 46 levels. In compare to the Poxy girl who gained 48 level in about 365 days, I am nothing.

Like I was saying, the current system already give out plenty of experience. I don't think more mean to gain extra experience is necessary.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.27 02:21 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.Jul.27, 02:35 PM
(2009.Jul.27 09:48 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  problem is if we have 0 exp lose, some players could abuse it and intentionally lose to give other plyers extra exp

never thought of that. yea i guess its good. but do they have to be such extremes?
2009.Jul.27, 03:06 PM
many players has been doing that already. For example, w00k.

As for losing, if I didn't lose those experience for the lost battles, I would be level 47 by now.

Amend
2009.Jul.27, 04:21 PM
This game has one of the most lenient experience loss systems out there.

In other games defeat can involve losing cash, items and in some extreme cases players levels. This game has an experience loss only and in comparison to the amount of XP that players can make it really isn't that bad.

Currently there are enough easy fights out that players really shouldn't be losing that often for this to even be a serious issue and if you are losing more than you'd like I would like to point out that the gym is there for a reason.

Use it!.
2009.Jul.27, 05:35 PM
i just meant for trying new opponents as i get stronger or if some1 just leaves me or i bite off on some1 who normally i beat. either way not a big deal