AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Experience Loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Actually this has nothing to do with the new code. I just think you shouldnt lose any xp when you lose a fight or get beaten. I just think this because you can even learn from a loss. between this and the new code it has made leveling difficult. I just dont see how you can LOSE experience....doesnt make sense
What also doesn't make sense is you can get your ass kicked then fight again in 2 seconds if you want. Its a game, not real life Wink
Maybe we need some more wizardry powers here. Eek
IT IS REAL LIFE!

zappafrank

LOUD NOISES
POLICIA!

BlitzKrieg

(2009.Jul.24 09:30 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]Actually this has nothing to do with the new code. I just think you shouldnt lose any xp when you lose a fight or get beaten. I just think this because you can even learn from a loss. between this and the new code it has made leveling difficult. I just dont see how you can LOSE experience....doesnt make sense
Agreed..
Oh plz.... This is one of the FEW games out there where if u lose a fight you DON'T lose a lvl and now you're crying because you lose a little exp??? Where that My Little Pony site link?

BlitzKrieg

Where, pray tell, is the crying?

There was a valid point made with back up reasoning.
I know that this contradicts MOST posts made on this board but it's how standard conversations go.
Well let me amend that.. it's how conversations between rational adults go.

(and I've answered why howl chirped in with that last I guess)
t.y. BK.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's