AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Experience Loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009.Jul.26 10:48 PM)BlitzKrieg Wrote: [ -> ]Where, pray tell, is the crying?

There was a valid point made with back up reasoning.
I know that this contradicts MOST posts made on this board but it's how standard conversations go.
Well let me amend that.. it's how conversations between rational adults go.

(and I've answered why howl chirped in with that last I guess)

Did you? 1st of all Rational Adults don't sit around playing games all day....

BlitzKrieg

8:45 am HowlNJackerHits4Hire hospitalized you.

I rest my case.
i wasnt tryn to upset any older players that worked through all the xp losses their whole careers just merely stating that I think there shouldnt be an xp loss for atttacking and losing

BlitzKrieg

Don't stress man.
You made a valid arguement.

Problem is that Valid arguments don't work amongst the illiterate, immature rabble.
I don't think it is hard to lvl at all. Look at some of the guys in the lycan legion, some aren't even a year old but are at lvl 40+. Also, I hardly ever attack people now cause I don't wanna earn xp. I try to stay at my lvl as long as I can only earning xp with crimes, career and jail busts. Yet even doing that I am earning xp faster than I want and am close to lvling again.

My stats are not amazing for my lvl but that is why I want to work them more before lvling again. I don't see why we would change something that isn't a problem, rather have some new crimes or the ideas biff started a thread about.
We should fed jail anyone who is power leveling, or ever has. Or reset the game. Its clearly the only 2 choices. Lets reset the game.
problem is if we have 0 exp lose, some players could abuse it and intentionally lose to give other plyers extra exp
Ask Conrad, this was his idea

xSleekx

Eh hosp time for losing is punishment enough if you ask me. The exp loss should equal the amount gained by the other player and it should be the same as a typical win methinks, not as high as it normally is. As someone else said you can learn as much or more from losing as winning so why would you lose exp? But for balance I guess you need to so you can't feed others exp for free, just no need for the exp loss to be as big as it is ie see rambos post on exp gain / loss.
You raised a valid point.

Have you thought about being able to get out of the hospital in 1 min with a stim pack is also not realistic. What this game need is a more balance, fun, and robust system.

The game creator will have to watch out for experience in a long run. Have you not realized that the gap between the highest level and lowest level is huge. And, it's gaining every day.

When I started, the highest level was 50. Now, its 65+
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's