How Do I Get Reputation?
2007.Jan.30, 06:20 PM
How Do I Get Reputation?
As the topic is, how do I get Reputation? I know how to get Intellegence, and all the other stuff, thanks to the people of AL. Otherwise, I have NO idea how to get Reputation. If you can help me out, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!
2007.Jan.30, 06:32 PM

do lots of schooling thats the only way i have found so far
2007.Jan.30, 06:35 PM

As you progress in your jobs, you will gain reputation each day from work as well.
2007.Jan.30, 06:42 PM

Hmmm. So, keep schooling or progressing in the same job for a while? I am SO close to getting into the Law Enforcement. I wanted to try it out, lol. I want to see how much money you get, and I just want to mess around. LOL
2007.Jan.30, 06:58 PM

Fast food can grant you rep in some of the higher positions, check which jobs are available to you. If you are close to police jobs, you should have an upper McAdams job available to give you reputation.
2007.Jan.30, 06:59 PM

Dresicos Wrote:and I just want to mess around. LOL

sounds like you want to harass some citizens, good times lol
2007.Jan.30, 07:21 PM

McAdams assistant manager and better jobs start to give you some reputation, i haven't reached a police job or waste management that give rep so far. Also a few courses in school does give very welcomed bonuses in rep and work experience.
2007.Jan.30, 09:04 PM

Well, thanks for all of your guys' help. I appreciate it, a lot. I am also half way over in McAdam's Fast Food, and waste management, so, yeah. I am not very old to this game, either. I just know how to get expierence in crimes, and know how to pile up on expierence. I appreciate your guys' help, though.