Behemoth, you miserable prince. . .
2009.Jul.19, 01:19 AM
RE: Behemoth, you miserable prince. . .
(2009.Jul.19 12:55 AM)Druchii Wrote:  ...Just take 2-3 days off from the game, remember the game will probably be there for another 3-5years at least....

Cry why only 3-5 more years?

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.19, 01:21 AM
(2009.Jul.19 12:47 AM)JaySin Wrote:  So someone from your homo gang paid for a hit on tommi..... 3 to be precise. i think its time to stop crying and lock this abomination of a crybaby wimp thread

Thats actually funny coming from you.........Rolleyes

@druchi

I don't care if I was hosped all day. I just think others should be left out of it. So a guy comes to my house and kicks my butt...should I wait till his kids get out of school and beat them up? Probably not...........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jul.19, 01:56 AM
welcome to Awakened Lands!

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Jul.19, 02:24 AM
But we aren't talking about beating up families, we are talking about pursuing gangmates, who should know by now what kind of game they signed up for. As for me, I did the same when I hosp'ed SV'ers with Rafal around 1 and a half year ago. I didn't go for people I could brutalize, I went for the low levels in SV so that I could keep more in hospital.

If you are gonna hosp war someone for a long period of time, you are supposed to do it smart. Get the most hospital minutes for your enemies for the least amount of energy spent. I see too many examples of people trying to tell the one attacking how he/she should attack, the one getting attacked should realize you don't have any privileges as the defender.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Jul.19, 05:22 AM
LOL Kill the babies!
2009.Jul.19, 06:40 AM
(2009.Jul.19 01:21 AM)hardasgranite Wrote:  @druchi

I don't care if I was hosped all day. I just think others should be left out of it. So a guy comes to my house and kicks my butt...should I wait till his kids get out of school and beat them up? Probably not...........

There is one major flaw as druchii pointed out, these arent families, they are gangmates. Let me put a more clear example in it's place.

Just for an examples sake, assume these are two gangs fighting each other.

Gang #1 runs their mouth to Gang #2 and Gang #2 kicks someones ass from Gang #1 who then responds by targetting every member of Gang #2 in retaliation

That would be a more accurate example of the issue here, replacing Gang #'s 1 and 2 with the respective members involved here.

As has been said in other posts, if you cant handle some hospital time, you shouldn't play the game. I've spent time in the hospital when I was in both Valhalla and Dissidence. You hit back where you can, and you wait until the right time to stim if you're going to stim out to hit. You don't just cry about it though, it's part of the game. Hospital wars are a more interesting concept to the game, and the hospitalize button is there for a reason, not to just gather dust. Smile
2009.Jul.19, 07:37 AM
I do understand your point........I guess its a matter of perspective.......
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.19 07:37 AM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jul.19, 08:08 AM
This is a gang game. You annoy another gang, then fighhting goes on. Don't join a gang if you can't take it. In real life, putting the example of SOL and Tommi. You hit at Tommi, he kicks all your asses. You take out a (For example) Crip, there's gonna be crips after you and if you're in a gang the Crips will be after them too. Just please, be gratfeul it's only Tommi hitting. Rolleyes
2009.Jul.19, 09:01 AM
(2009.Jul.18 11:18 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  Just to remind ppl of the "Guilty By Association" Rule. If you're a leader of a gang and run around peeing ppl off then OF COURSE your members are going to get their butts handed to them. Rolleyes

Anybody who acts surprised and leaves after a cpl dinky hrs shouldn't be in this game.

When I was prez of my old gang we had a beef with the Awakened Killers and we did exactly the above listed stuff - attacking all the players because their prez (aaron713) was causing trouble...

I was condemned pretty hard for it by some in the community. Not everyone feels this way.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Jul.19, 09:47 AM
At least youre not in this guys gang...

16137 CRIPSET TriadBoy 30 107 Hospitalized by Shadowguard.
25498 CRIPSET ThePunk 11 105 Hospitalized by SGsOldLady.

lvl 25 and leaving over a couple hosps..,
ok then, take your ball and go home I suppose

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns