Behemoth, you miserable prince. . .
2009.Jul.18, 11:18 PM
RE: Behemoth, you miserable prince. . .
Just to remind ppl of the "Guilty By Association" Rule. If you're a leader of a gang and run around pissing ppl off then OF COURSE your members are going to get their butts handed to them. Rolleyes

Anybody who acts surprised and leaves after a cpl dinky hrs shouldn't be in this game.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.18, 11:21 PM
(2009.Jul.18 11:18 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  Just to remind ppl of the "Guilty By Association" Rule. If you're a leader of a gang and run around peeing ppl off then OF COURSE your members are going to get their butts handed to them. Rolleyes

Anybody who acts surprised and leaves after a cpl dinky hrs shouldn't be in this game.

+1....
2009.Jul.18, 11:26 PM
(2009.Jul.18 11:11 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  maybe he likes you Wink maybe you reach around.. bleh

Somebody told..........Razz

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jul.19, 12:12 AM
(2009.Jul.18 11:01 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  this is a PvP game! HELLO...

A text based PvP!! Some people should grow a sack.
2009.Jul.19, 12:43 AM
(2009.Jul.18 11:18 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  Just to remind ppl of the "Guilty By Association" Rule. If you're a leader of a gang and run around peeing ppl off then OF COURSE your members are going to get their butts handed to them. Rolleyes

I am not sure whose rule that is but it ain't mine......

1:27 am Behemoth hospitalized you in a maniacal frenzy.

Good job Behemoth you finally grew a pair/sack......Paying someone to hosp me is way too expensive when you can do it for free......

I'll bet you feel better now.....everything will be okay now, don't you worry......lol

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jul.19, 12:45 AM
(2009.Jul.18 10:43 PM)McCule Wrote:  TommiTheTaco Wrote:
I'm in.
Everyone should enter.

$50,000 says he won't last a week.
I think Tommy can't talk on forum...that's nice you could call out a player how can't respond on forum...

Who's next???

He is back....
2009.Jul.19, 12:47 AM
So someone from your homo gang paid for a hit on tommi..... 3 to be precise. i think its time to stop crying and lock this abomination of a crybaby bitch thread

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jul.19, 12:47 AM
(2009.Jul.19 12:45 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.18 10:43 PM)McCule Wrote:  TommiTheTaco Wrote:
I'm in.
Everyone should enter.

$50,000 says he won't last a week.
I think Tommy can't talk on forum...that's nice you could call out a player how can't respond on forum...

Who's next???

Wow, you're quick.
2009.Jul.19, 12:55 AM
My god, some people really should either grow a sack or learn some common sense.

You won't stop someone from beating up your gang by constantly calling him a retard, moron, lardboy, estrogen raging shemale, dimwit, buttmonger or slapping him in the face all the time. Ofc, no insult intended to you Tommi, just trying to clarify with enough examples.

The best way to end hosp wars is just to roll over and play dead, no forum whining, no mail whining and no stimming out. Just take 2-3 days off from the game, remember the game will probably be there for another 3-5years at least. If you can't beat the crap out of him, then just let him play the game alone.

And when people say they have been through worse, they really mean it. Don't think you are the first one to get hosp'ed or the one hit the hardest. If you can cope through it then people will respect you for it.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Jul.19, 01:08 AM
(2009.Jul.19 12:55 AM)Druchii Wrote:  My god, some people really should either grow a sack or learn some common sense.

You won't stop someone from beating up your gang by constantly calling him a retard, moron, lardboy, estrogen raging shemale, dimwit, buttmonger or slapping him in the face all the time. Ofc, no insult intended to you Tommi, just trying to clarify with enough examples.

The best way to end hosp wars is just to roll over and play dead, no forum whining, no mail whining and no stimming out. Just take 2-3 days off from the game, remember the game will probably be there for another 3-5years at least. If you can't beat the drek out of him, then just let him play the game alone.

And when people say they have been through worse, they really mean it. Don't think you are the first one to get hosp'ed or the one hit the hardest. If you can cope through it then people will respect you for it.

truth!