A new skill suggestion
2009.Jul.12, 01:33 PM
RE: A new skill suggestion
Maybe make it to where every certain level(Go by 2's or 3's) affects the next belt up. Base will be the Ares-1, 2-3 will be the Ares-2, 4-6 will be Ares-3, so on, so forth.
2009.Jul.12, 04:35 PM
(2009.Jul.11 10:05 AM)Accipender Wrote:  Or one that allows penetration of the electric field.

Am I the only one that immediately thought of the original Dune movie?

That would be a cool offensive skill though..and making it more effective when wielding a shortblade would be thematic...

It even works with Ranged players... Having the skill means you keep a few clips of those screw-thingy bullets on you.

The skill would increase your Crit rate against belt users.

AND/OR

Make weapons that are more effective only if a player is using a belt. For example, a T450-like weapon that is 20% more effective against belts, but -20% against non-belt users... It would be a gamble for both players, whether to use the weapon, or use the belt.. It would add some spice to combat, especially with the effectiveness belts have today.
2009.Jul.13, 10:12 AM
yup! something to face those cheaty belts would be great!

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Jul.13, 10:17 PM
(2009.Jul.13 10:12 AM)JohnnyB Wrote:  yup! something to face those cheaty belts would be great!

Am I the only one who read this as chastity belts?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jul.14, 02:40 AM
(2009.Jul.13 10:17 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.13 10:12 AM)JohnnyB Wrote:  yup! something to face those cheaty belts would be great!

Am I the only one who read this as chastity belts?

ahaha! some people might need one of these! just to avoid penetrations during fights!

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa