If you could ban 1 player who would it be
2007.Dec.23, 10:38 AM

"Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it. If a player is sending you unwanted mail, do yourself a favor and use the in-game mail block feature."

Why does this rule not apply to Zeus? And his attacks were unprovoked. This thread was g2o2's response to the unprovoked attacks.
2007.Dec.23, 10:51 AM

I have my dislikes and likes about EVERY player here, that includes EVERYBODY I know. Of course, I'm not going to bring it to the game because if I do, it's just putting a target on my head, (like someone else said). And plus, I'd rather keep those dislikes and likes in my head and never speak of them.

Also, good luck to who's getting attacked by Zeus. xD
2007.Dec.23, 11:04 AM

chumstain Wrote:"Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it. If a player is sending you unwanted mail, do yourself a favor and use the in-game mail block feature."

Why does this rule not apply to Zeus? And his attacks were unprovoked. This thread was g2o2's response to the unprovoked attacks.

the rule sure didn't apply to you guys in the past. man up, that's what stims are for.
2007.Dec.23, 11:07 AM

chumstain Wrote:"Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it. If a player is sending you unwanted mail, do yourself a favor and use the in-game mail block feature."

"Persistent Attacks" in the above quote does not necessarily mean game-mechanic attacks. It means personal attacks. Some examples are sending inappropriate mails, changing your name to belittle someone, or just being an all-around jerk with the intent of ruining someone's fun.

Wish I would have caught this post earlier, but since I am out of town it slipped through. No reason to keep this thread going any longer. If you are going to call someone out on the forums, expect being slapped around for it.

As for the person doing the slapping around, don't go overboard with it. It's one thing to defend yourself, it's another thing to turn into what you hate.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed