Would and Would not
2009.Jul.09, 04:17 AM
RE: Would and Would not
(2009.Jul.08 09:16 PM)superdude Wrote:  If I could start over I would Log in every day for at least 1 year and do nothing but skills and career. Buy the best house I always could, dump 20 bucks a week into end and intel. And then after a year I would come out a badarse. Then power level to mid twenties and train my arse off for six months while continueing to donate. I have thought about it alot. It wouldnt be hard, and if you kept your mouth shut noone would know.

Also sell alot of credits and build interest for the needed weapons and armor needed for leveling.

That's pretty close to what I did for the 1st year...Smile Except the 1st few donations were $100. But as for peeps not finding out, that's a big problem as you jump in the POI for Endurance.

The only thing I would do differently would not of wasted the creds on refreshes. That and paying way over store price for top stuff...Sad

Rafs made a killing out of me.

bite my shiny metal ass

2009.Jul.09, 05:04 AM
I would have kept exactly the same plan that i am using right now Wink

I would not have taken a 6mth break inbetween tho Cry
2009.Jul.09, 07:48 AM
Personally, I would have had seduced Zen and gotten her to make me like a lvl 30 char with all stats 30, and then popped up out of the shadows like I've been here all along but finally registered for forums. Also have her fake my days old =D
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.09 07:48 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Jul.09, 07:50 AM
I hit it and she dropped me two levels and threw away my shotty
2009.Jul.09, 08:46 AM
If I ever thought about starting over, I'd cut off both my hands, move far away to a remote region of the Antarctic as far from the interwebs as I could get.

I guess, I'd have to learn to pleasure myself with my feet.
2009.Jul.09, 10:50 AM
/\ best answer

lollol
2009.Jul.09, 08:36 PM
I would've signed up for the game and got Thormonteson as MY referral instead of the other way around. Sad Redface