AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Would and Would not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I could go back and start all over,

I would focus on career lvling more, invest in housing fast.

I would never spend credits in anything but donator days and end. I would also never have trained res, or borged.
i would not have informed zen about the credits, preventing marlo and g2 from forever hating me.
(2009.Jul.08 09:07 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]i would not have informed zen about the credits, preventing marlo and g2 from forever hating me.

Maybe a poll on do you hate Likewoah would help
leveled up my dexerity faster and joined a more established gang as soon as a dekarr moved on from redwings
how can anyone not like me?
i'm so awesome.

killer012000

(2009.Jul.08 09:13 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]leveled up my dexerity faster and joined a more established gang as soon as a dekarr moved on from redwings

you dissing assassins? lol
If I could start over I would Log in every day for at least 1 year and do nothing but skills and career. Buy the best house I always could, dump 20 bucks a week into end and intel. And then after a year I would come out a badass. Then power level to mid twenties and train my ass off for six months while continueing to donate. I have thought about it alot. It wouldnt be hard, and if you kept your mouth shut noone would know.

Also sell alot of credits and build interest for the needed weapons and armor needed for leveling.
(2009.Jul.08 09:16 PM)killer012000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.08 09:13 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]leveled up my dexerity faster and joined a more established gang as soon as a dekarr moved on from redwings

you dissing assassins? lol

No, assassins was originally for valhalla im not sure if you where there from the start. But at that point we where in a more established gang. I'm talking about my time in Redwing High, and Redwing Academy.
If I was to start over, I would donate all the money on day one instead of spreading them over time.

Keep power leveling until I hit 40, then start training.
I've actually thought for a long time about this. I would donate a lump sum to get my end up, and get a couple levels in dex until I could do crimes successfully. I woudl then powerlevel to 40 or so and then get a beachhouse and train A LOT. I would also ONLY train axe skills, and not train acc at all.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's