RetiredLoki
2009.Jul.10, 06:09 PM
RE: RetiredLoki
Showing some ODD pride. lol. Man, back in the day, I would have donated maybe a (large sum) and just sat here for 24 hours and went to town, lol.

I just bought out the credit market instead, lol.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jul.10, 06:13 PM
Yeah the good old days.Bigrod going out with a bang was hilarious,the money he must have spent zzz.I remember piling $100 into a day when I was arguing with w00k.Took out all his gang lol over and over.What a waste.
2009.Jul.10, 06:15 PM
(2009.Jul.10 06:09 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Showing some ODD pride. lol. Man, back in the day, I would have donated maybe a (large sum) and just sat here for 24 hours and went to town, lol.

I just bought out the credit market instead, lol.

im surprised the rich older players in the game dont buy all the credits up just to be a d*ck to the rest of the community... im glad you guys dont do it all the time, the non/small-donor's would be screwed haha...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jul.10, 06:16 PM
Actuall,back in the day,that was common place.There would be a rush for credits.No-one would get a look in.
2009.Jul.10, 06:30 PM
i dont remember ever a time when credits are what they have been......since feb this year

i personally havent had to donate in a long time...like ush said...no oppressors and no huge wars...

keep plugging away and up your endurance

doh
2009.Jul.10, 06:40 PM
As Ush said

"I am more here for sport now, time to see others take the lead. There are no true oppressors in AL anymore, thus my drive to be (and stay) at the top is no more."

As Pun said

"no oppressors and no huge wars..."

Is the game going soft?
2009.Jul.10, 07:05 PM
Is the game going soft?

Afraid so my man..

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Jul.10, 07:16 PM
eh, the game is in a lull. Should perk up anytime. Last few days have been awesome!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jul.10, 08:15 PM
""And from what I got from people knowing wOOk more than I did, his level of activity was his success.""

it was more than level of activity. sure..he was on as much as anyone...but you can be on 24/7 with 7 END and you get no-where. you HAVE to have a certain amount of END to catch the big dogs.
...the game may be going a little soft. but theres a reason for it. not as many dickheads around any more, to beat the shit out of. also, its harder to hosp people than it used to be. you have to be WELL above them in stats to do it. this also may be the calm before the storm.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.10 08:20 PM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jul.11, 01:39 AM
(2009.Jul.10 08:15 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  this also may be the calm before the storm.