RetiredLoki
2009.Jul.08, 04:49 PM
RE: RetiredLoki
we dont care
2009.Jul.08, 05:03 PM
(2009.Jul.08 04:49 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  we dont care

Talking in the 3rd person again? You may not care in which case counts you out.I asked for brains,counts you out.Bye
2009.Jul.08, 05:53 PM
(2009.Jul.08 04:31 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  lol You guys are funny.CRUNCH THE NUMBERS.Has anyone got the brains to do it?

anyone got a calculator... i spilled some sort of drink on mine and it wont turn on

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Jul.08, 06:11 PM
(2009.Jul.08 04:31 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  lol You guys are funny.CRUNCH THE NUMBERS.Has anyone got the brains to do it?

No, to many variables. We would have to know how many hours he played each day is the biggest problem I see. For example. Loki played for 3 hours on a day because he had a lot going on. Then say another day he played for 20 hours. The results for those days would be drastically different.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jul.08, 06:41 PM
(2009.Jul.08 05:03 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  

Talking in the 3rd person again? You may not care in which case counts you out.I asked for brains,counts you out.Bye

'We' is actually first person-plural, not third-person. Nice try though!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jul.08, 06:49 PM
Where would Loki and W00k both be had they both continued at the pace they were going? I don't think Pun or Ush would of caught up to them IMO. Neither Cheetah or General have passed Loki's stats, which I can't believe.
2009.Jul.08, 07:09 PM
(2009.Jul.08 06:41 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.08 05:03 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  

'We' is actually first person-plural, not third-person. Nice try though!

I know what "we" is.He was saying we as in the I,me,myself get a grip.The other hidden I in his head,making him plural or "we".

Back on topic.

I think average times played for loki would be around 17 hours daily.I say average as he seemed to only go offline for 5 hours a day.Add in the days he was i'll or unwell making most likely 17 hours PD.

Crunch it guys.
2009.Jul.08, 07:28 PM
wook was the next pullo....both played hard and used the credit button....but the biggest donator to the game still plays...without fellow competitors that play hard and donate hard the biggest players slack a little....

no reason to spend a mint to catch someone that doesnt play

pullo, loki....those were giants and activity nuts...wook was closing as was i

you cant be a beast without both huge online time and an investment

doh
2009.Jul.08, 07:32 PM
(2009.Jul.08 07:28 PM)Punisher Wrote:  ....but the biggest donator to the game still plays...without fellow competitors that play hard and donate hard the biggest players slack a little....

you cant be a beast without both huge online time and an investment

We all assume biggest donator, but we don't actually know how bad the other two were with the refresh button?

Your bottom statement it entirely true.
2009.Jul.08, 07:56 PM
you dont need the time if you got the pockets...

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.