Disappointment in donations and the game in general
2009.Jul.06, 08:33 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general
(2009.Jul.06 06:43 PM)rle1968 Wrote:  I made the choice today to spend 5 bucks and donate and i was very surprised at what i received for that 5 bucks

500 credits that i need to spend for my donator status. and what does that status give me well it gives me more training points when i train and access to more stat information.. hmmm

and thats all... man i feel royaly ripped off. i am by no means a novice to online gaming in fact i have been staff on or played in over a dozen online games and in all of those you get certain things for your donation. not here in AL you get enough credits to gte your donator status aqnd access to worthless fluff.

most donator packs you get crystals/drops/whatever plus your donator days some cash and access to the stat fluff .. ie friends lists and what not. Not here, you get your days and access to the fluff

i have read a lot of the posts on the forum and the topic seems to be why are people leaving well.. this is one reason.

the donation at the lowest end is the worst i have seen in online gaming.

For game that has very little to do, no graphics whatsoever it is a very dull and boring game.

I have spent over 2 months here and im not going to spend much more here.... i never cashed in my credits as i felt it was a royal ripoff and i gave them away.

if you want to keep players in the future may i suggest you offer them more than what you currently have. no graphics makes this game dull and unappealing

its all about trianing and little else.. combat is dull and hard to look at.

Sad to say two months down the tubes oh well im but one voice out of many rip on me for voicing my opinion or agree what else can i do

nothing im saying you all dont already know

The tone of your post seems to indicate that you really didn't like this game much in the first place and since you consider the game "very dull and boring" the real question is why donate at all?. In any case and I say this with with all due respect if you have played here for 2 months you should have had pretty good idea what you would be getting for that $5.

This game isn't for everyone and it clearly isn't what you are looking for. I hope you find more enjoyment elsewhere.
2009.Jul.06, 08:33 PM
rle1968, if you liked your other games so much, why come searching for more?

this game by far has the best community and combat in any other text based that i have played. if you know how to enjoy this game it will never bore you.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.06, 09:33 PM
(2009.Jul.06 08:33 PM)shadow55 Wrote:  rle1968, if you liked your other games so much, why come searching for more?

this game by far has the best community and combat in any other text based that i have played. if you know how to enjoy this game it will never bore you.

best community? sorry shadow i have to say in my two months here its been anythng but the best community i am close to exactly two people here thats it

this is another example of the ones on top always want things to stay just the way they are . and anyone who has theballs to say otherwise is comdemned for it oh well

the fact they cant see this game is lacking in things to do amazes me you cant teach anyone antyhing different once there mind is made up so i wont waste my breath on those types of people.

and if you all think that seeing statisical information is worth your money then by all means keep at it ill pass and let the people i know about it as well

nothing is worse than bad press
2009.Jul.06, 09:36 PM
dude, anything, in any game, that you pay for is just pixels or words in the end.. and statistics in this game are actually extremely helpful, lets you plan ahead, and is always interested to see how far you have come.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.06, 09:41 PM
Shadow. You know how he keeps interested in these type of games? Having 2-10 of them up at once, playing them all at the same time. XD
2009.Jul.06, 09:53 PM
haha, i bet he does =p

2009.Jul.07, 04:11 AM
(2009.Jul.06 06:55 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Games with no graphics are perfect for the people that work in certain offices.

My work thinks this is a major product research hub. You guys have gotten credit for some major breakthroughs in cost saving. Its to the point now that the president of the company says "ask your online geeks if they have a contact point for this"......Its kind of funny
Now how bout a white wash screen for the forums Zen?
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.07 04:12 AM by Dingus.
2009.Jul.07, 04:14 AM
some 1 just banned him please...pics wont help the games good enough as it is..just go bak to ur other gay game sites AL is here for life..Dingus for Pres..wooo!!!!!!
2009.Jul.07, 07:33 AM
First off

1.) You hit for 443 points of damage. outofhere resists 1 for a total of 442 damage.
2.) outofhere takes their best shot and misses.
3.) You hit for 516 points of damage. outofhere resists 1 for a total of 515 damage.
You pound outofhere to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 133

Second off, GTFO and dont come back if you're not happy with the game. If you require games to "get close to people" you're by far the biggest loser that AL has seen, even more so than CarlWeathers.

Third, as others have stated, it's painfully clear what you get when you donate to the game and instead of coming to the forums crying like a little bitch, you should fucking read first.

Kids these days man....
2009.Jul.07, 08:07 AM
Most of the players in this game has one goal. It is to get stronger to kick some butt.

That's pretty much the core of this game. In that aspect, the game creator has done really well in balancing the game in many way. From weapon to criming, the stats are interconnected in one way or the other. Very well thought out.

How much is your 5 dollars worth is the eye of the beholder. The donator pack boosting your train by 1/3 and increasing your energy regeneration. It is already a huge upgrade from non-donor.

If you want anything more, no offense, but, I suggest you go find a rigged game to play.

Amend