Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest
2010.Jul.14, 07:24 AM
RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest
(2010.Jul.14 06:36 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.14 05:38 AM)Dingus Wrote:  i done wrassled with an alligator. Tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning,threw thunder in jail. I murdered a brick, I'm so mean i make medicine sick!----Muhammad Ali

shame the dude can't even shake a hand....now and day.

What you talking about? The guy can't stop from shaking.
2010.Jul.14, 07:33 AM
(2010.Jul.14 07:24 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.14 06:36 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.14 05:38 AM)Dingus Wrote:  i done wrassled with an alligator. Tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning,threw thunder in jail. I murdered a brick, I'm so mean i make medicine sick!----Muhammad Ali

shame the dude can't even shake a hand....now and day.

What you talking about? The guy can't stop from shaking.

yea, my bad. should read "can't shake a hand, intentionally."

prize fighter>prize maracas player

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2012.Jul.04, 04:33 AM
Necro.....

[Image: 4415968486_fa642c9768.jpg]

He is back....
2012.Dec.08, 09:29 PM
(2009.Jul.03 09:41 PM)zenith Wrote:  We had the Odds/Evens battleground for the first time in July of 2009, now this year we are ready for a rematch! UPDATED December 3rd 2012!

This contest begins July 4th at 12:00am server time and ends one second before July 5th server time. There will be overtime however if you manage to still be in the battleground area after July 4th.

Rules
  1. You can enter the battleground for free, but you cannot leave unless you are defeated in battle.
  2. Your hit points do not refresh in the battleground area.
  3. You can attack and be attacked at any health status, even if you only have one hp left.
  4. Teams are split between odd and even userids. If you are an even userid, you can only attack odd userids and vice versa.
  5. You can attack your own gang members just like any other opponent. You do not need to bail on your gang to do this.
  6. Gang combat bonus is not included in battleground attacks. Other gang bonuses do.
  7. All attacks in the battleground count, attacks outside the battleground are not counted in the contest.
  8. Everyone who loses in combat in the battle ground area is instantly placed in the hospital for 10 minutes with full hit points in Downtown Decatur.
  9. If you manage to be in the battleground area after July 4th, any attacks will still count until you are manually placed in Downtown Decatur by an admin. Consider this time OVERTIME, and you will still get credit for attacks.

Scoring
  1. Players must defeat as many levels as they can. You get full credit for levels defeated as long as your opponent is 1/2 your level or higher. You get half credit for defeating players lower than half your level at the time of the attack. If your level is an odd number, round down. For example, a level 65 will get full credit for attacking a level 33, but only half credit for attacking someone level 20.
  2. The team with the most defeated levels is declared the winning team. The winning team will have one bonus day only they can benefit from on July 16th. Those on the winning team who did not participate in the contest will also not benefit. This means your userid must be in the attack logs as winning or losing when in the battleground area.

Remember, attacks done outside of the battleground do not count in the final standings.

Nuggets
  • There are no crimes available in the battleground area. If you are stuck there you must fight and lose to get out. There are no "I didn't read the rules so get me out" fixes.
  • There are no shops in the battleground area. Either find someone outside the district to send you food to heal your hit points, or bring enough on your own.
  • The winners will get bragging rights until the next odd/even match-up.
  • Look for easy pickings who are high level. This means players who are high level and have low hit points. If they cannot heal themselves, you can score some easy points.

Please post in this topic any questions you have. If there are any overlooked rules or loopholes, I will attempt to answer them as soon as possible.

Welcome back Zen!

Wu tang