Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest
2010.Jul.12, 11:03 PM
RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest
Where do you buy those? Do they make them in adult sizes?
2010.Jul.13, 05:06 AM
(2010.Jul.12 09:10 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  If only you knew...

Oh; Does style include your best player being offline for more than 10 hours during the contest and probably gaining half his points from people suiciding to get out of the battleground?

If so, then you're straight stylin'. And it wasn't enough to win. Smile

i thought you had to attack to gain points.

fvck. just leafed through this heap of sh!t thread and realized this is wrong. sorry evens. woulda played a little differently. i'm an idiot.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.13 03:27 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jul.13, 07:58 PM
shit, alright...

i'll admit my own stupidity on not knowing the rules. but goddamn, wtf? you can gain points from just being a presence in this contest? i feel like a total fuckhead for losing my team points in multitudes by trying to beat people that are stronger than me now.

serious revisions needed here, zen...#1. no points unless you attack. and #2. no access to storage.

these two changes would induce more activity from everyone.

2010.Jul.13, 08:18 PM
(2010.Jul.13 07:58 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  drek, alright...

i'll admit my own stupidity on not knowing the rules. but goddamn, wtf? you can gain points from just being a presence in this contest? i feel like a total fuckhead for losing my team points in multitudes by trying to beat people that are stronger than me now.

serious revisions needed here, zen...#1. no points unless you attack. and #2. no access to storage.

these two changes would induce more activity from everyone.

thanks for fcking up the contest for us.....again.

Zen, can you please take his tag away from last year and issue the first ever LVP award?

thanks,

Evens
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.13 08:19 PM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jul.13, 08:20 PM
That last change would be retarded. It'd make thing extremely difficult unless you have a little runner sitting in Midlan waiting to buy you nimbus.

The other change...There was an attack, just against the other person. You get points for a win, period. If you decide to try your luck with another, you might gain some extra points.
2010.Jul.13, 08:29 PM
i like getting pts when people bite off. great rule. keeps down the tag teaming and fun to watch cheetah, asgardzen and Ush frreze up and stop attacking me because of how much more badasss i am than them.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jul.13, 08:36 PM
(2010.Jul.13 08:29 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  i like getting pts when people bite off. great rule. keeps down the tag teaming and fun to watch cheetah, asgardzen and Ush frreze up and stop attacking me because of how much more boosts I use than them.

Fixed for correctness.
2010.Jul.13, 08:36 PM
(2010.Jul.13 08:20 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  That last change would be retarded. It'd make thing extremely difficult unless you have a little runner sitting in Midlan waiting to buy you nimbus.

The other change...There was an attack, just against the other person. You get points for a win, period. If you decide to try your luck with another, you might gain some extra points.

it guarantees the battleground getting cleaned out at least once throughout the day...either that, or people get others involved to send them supplies when necessary. adds other people to the mix...makes it more of a contest.

and, i hope you realize, that my epiphany only strengthens my view on truly how lame your victory was Biggrin

2010.Jul.13, 08:39 PM
Eh. You haven't a clue how much work I did behind the scenes in the contest, but your opinion is always valued by, at least, one person.
2010.Jul.13, 08:49 PM
(2010.Jul.13 08:39 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Eh. You haven't a clue how much work I did behind the scenes in the contest, but your opinion is always valued by, at least, one person.

you were 122 with total wins...behind asgard with 126. i bit off to asgard myself at least 4 times. you weren't exactly behind the scenes.