4th of July Contest Idea.
2009.Jul.03, 01:13 AM
RE: 4th of July Contest Idea.
(2009.Jul.03 12:28 AM)buuddha Wrote:  the civil war? 4th of July should be USA vs Brittain.

Brits don't wanna relive that... lmao!

neither does US if they studied the history... the signers of the Dec were almost all put into extremly bad situations...

Do your research and see what they gave for our country... lawyers etc reduced to animals and families lost for us to be free...

But yeh, 100% correct
2009.Jul.03, 07:47 AM
How about Americans vs Europeans.

It think the size of Europe is enough to take on the "might" of America.

+Canada could back who ever they wish.
2009.Jul.03, 08:11 AM
(2009.Jul.03 07:47 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  How about Americans vs Europeans.

We back Bacon.......Canadian Bacon...mmmmmmmmmmm.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.03 08:11 AM by JagerBomb.

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2009.Jul.03, 12:49 PM
(2009.Jul.03 07:47 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  How about Americans vs Europeans.

Wow,great idea but The Europeans are overwhelmed numerically
We have Raf,Dru i think Black Panther,SlimCharles and I and The Americans are so many Biggrin

-JPV-

He is back....
2009.Jul.03, 01:09 PM
Plus the time difference between Europe and North America would make things less dramatic.

I like the odds vs evens... I'll even open up internal gang attacks for this. I could also make a battleground area that you must be in to have your attacks qualify, sort of a tournament area.

Only question is how to measure who wins.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jul.03, 01:12 PM
(2009.Jul.03 01:09 PM)zenith Wrote:  Plus the time difference between Europe and North America would make things less dramatic.

I like the odds vs evens... I'll even open up internal gang attacks for this. I could also make a battleground area that you must be in to have your attacks qualify, sort of a tournament area.

Only question is how to measure who wins.
most hosp time given, no reresh's
2009.Jul.03, 01:12 PM
wow! very cool this might happen!!

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jul.03, 03:45 PM
Who wins....I say the person who defeats the most targets equal to or greater than there average stat level. This will keep the big guys from pawning the lil guys. Bunch of good close fights, tons of career points spent. Have two winners, refresh and non-refresh. Leave out any awards for most attacks to eliminate anyone from attacking down.

(I tell you I got skills, mad skills)
2009.Jul.03, 03:47 PM
I like dingus's idea.
2009.Jul.03, 04:14 PM
OK so far I have the following...

Battleground Area
This area is where attacks will count. It is free to travel to. In this area you can only attack players who are not on the same team as you... and teams are determined by your userid... even or odd. You can attack gang-members here as well. You also can attack no matter the health rating of either player.

Quirks
All players losing in a battle are pushed back to Downtown Decatur.
Players in the battleground area cannot travel out unless they lose in combat.
Victorious players stay in the battleground area.
Hit point recovery in the battleground area will be non-existent. You'll have to heal yourself.

Hospital minutes for players pushed out of the battleground area will revert to 10 minutes. Total hospital minutes however will continue to be tallied as normal, so if you get 200 minutes you will get credit for 200 minutes... the opponent however will only have to serve 10 minutes of it.

I kind of want to make it where the side that wins gets a bonus day such as improved crime cash and no jail time or something of that nature. I can add more restrictions to who you can attack so the high-levels can't just dominate, but we can leave that up to you guys to decide. Or we can take only the best total from each player's theoretical maximum amount of attacks per day... all attacks over this amount are ignored. Just ideas Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed