i tried the new armour
2009.Jul.02, 12:07 PM
RE: i tried the new armour
Eek

You need help!
2009.Jul.02, 12:09 PM
Yeah..Because it's pretty sad when this happens (1:01 pm Conrad hospitalized you.) when you debate your thoughts and present rational information explaining things against their thoughts.

If you need a shoulder, Conrad, you can have mine.
Whoever banned Conrad; You're serious?
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.02 12:19 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Jul.02, 12:36 PM
09.June.29 -- Added electronics skill to skill list. The electronics skill will pertain to the new DeMag items also released today. The electronics skill is a knowledge-based skill to determine how well you understand and how experienced you are at using DeMag and related items. DeMag items are used to defeat MagLocks, locks Awakenedlands uses. It's current use is to bust yourself out of jail. Along with new DeMag items, we have 3 new "Power Armors". Power armors are mechanical suits geared not only at protecting in combat, but temporarily altering stats. Along with the new skill and items, many different tweaks have been introduced. Items that have a limited inventory have their stock listed on the store page. New shipments of items will be made periodically to restock store shelves. Temporary stat attributes are visible on the home page. Negative values are listed in red, while positive are green. Temporary attribute modifications through items stack in an odd way. Future additions will have more stat altering options, but the highest positive modifier for one stat is always the max you can modify something. However, multiple negative modifiers stack. Modifiers can never drop a stat below 1. For example, wearing two items that improve strength by +5 and +3 will result in a +5 rating. Wearing two items that decrease strength by -2 and -4 will result in a -6 rating. Added Electronics section to the Item Market.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS IN BABY TALK.. THIS IS NOT A KIDS GAME IS IT LOL...
it hurts my eyes everytime i try and read it lol, i should have went to spec savers
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.02 12:36 PM by TriadBoy.

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jul.02, 12:59 PM
(2009.Jul.02 12:36 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS IN BABY TALK.. THIS IS NOT A KIDS GAME IS IT LOL...

New skill electronics to use demags which break you out of jail but have a chance of breaking when you recharge them.

New armors / items will give bonuses and or negatives to stats. Bonuses stack up to a +5 and negatives stack infinitely so it can go to -6 and even lower etc. Does the +5 include borging or does having a +5 borg in a stat mean these armors are worthless to you?
2009.Jul.02, 01:00 PM
That's one thing that, I thought, was odd. The +'s can't stack, but -'s can.
2009.Jul.02, 01:28 PM
My lord this thread went to shit quick!
2009.Jul.02, 01:54 PM
(2009.Jul.02 12:59 PM)xSleekx Wrote:  Does the +5 include borging or does having a +5 borg in a stat

The bonus from items stack with borg bonuses. For example, if you have a borg modifier of +8 and you wear three items that provide +7, -2, +3 to that stat, you will have a +15. It is your borg stat plus the MAX positive modifier. As time goes on, there will be more positive modifiers rather than negative for stats.

The max item bonus is not +5, that was just an example.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jul.02, 02:07 PM
(2009.Jul.02 01:54 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.02 12:59 PM)xSleekx Wrote:  Does the +5 include borging or does having a +5 borg in a stat

The bonus from items stack with borg bonuses. For example, if you have a borg modifier of +8 and you wear three items that provide +7, -2, +3 to that stat, you will have a +15. It is your borg stat plus the MAX positive modifier. As time goes on, there will be more positive modifiers rather than negative for stats.

The max item bonus is not +5, that was just an example.

Are the bonuses like borging in the sense that they can;t count for weapon reqs?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jul.02, 02:40 PM
Cool addition to the game!

I think it could be improved though. What if we could have the option to add bonuses to any weapon/armor? Kinda like a weapon chop shop. You could combine weapons together to create one weapon with bonuses. Something like that...

All lvl's could benefit instead of just the high lvl's.
2009.Jul.02, 02:41 PM
Hello, Biff. I never knew that you had multiple accounts.