i tried the new armour
2009.Jul.02, 10:34 AM
RE: i tried the new armour
(2009.Jul.02 08:43 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  will there be more adjustments on this armour

Yes.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jul.02, 10:57 AM
(2009.Jul.02 06:00 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  i would expect the new armour to RES significantly better than the TiB, considerinn the stat requirements and the "newness"

The new armor's made of the same stuff as the old stuff, but with flexible, pivoting joints to allow you more movement. To be honest, you're lucky to get the extra resistance you got in that fight, if only because you can move to catch yourself after being tagged with bullets and blades.

Be happy. You gain when you sacrifice. Should make you a bit better to have 4 in one stat of your choice, no?
2009.Jul.02, 11:33 AM
(2009.Jul.02 10:57 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.02 06:00 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  i would expect the new armour to RES significantly better than the TiB, considerinn the stat requirements and the "newness"

The new armor's made of the same stuff as the old stuff, but with flexible, pivoting joints to allow you more movement. To be honest, you're lucky to get the extra resistance you got in that fight, if only because you can move to catch yourself after being tagged with bullets and blades.

Be happy. You gain when you sacrifice. Should make you a bit better to have 4 in one stat of your choice, no?

i have a very sincere request for you. with all my heart... i beg of you to please... PLEASE.... S T F U. and let Zen handle this.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.02 10:17 PM by Jolabent.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jul.02, 11:37 AM
Or..I can look at you, laugh to myself, and say 'maybe you could handle a rational thought, even if it is going against you.'

Read the item description. Read the TiB description. Tell me what the differences are.
2009.Jul.02, 11:40 AM
Bwahhhahhhahaaaaa. His post was obviously a Zen kissass fail post
2009.Jul.02, 11:43 AM
And Weebay wonders why every thread turns into a fight post. ^^ That's why.

No. It's just ridiculous that new items have to be extraordinarily better than the previous items when the person knows that this game goes by steps, not fighter jet flights, up the ladder.
2009.Jul.02, 11:45 AM
Tommi hates the world...or is it the world hates Tommi?
2009.Jul.02, 11:51 AM
That sucks..I wanted to see who all thought I was stupid because Conrad couldn't handle the truth that TiB is the same armor type in both armors and shouldn't account for 2x-4x resistance qualities because of mere joints on the armor for movement.
2009.Jul.02, 11:54 AM
Considering he is wearing the armor and you cant means he knows and you don't is all tommy. Wink
2009.Jul.02, 11:57 AM
If he's presenting the information, it's like reading a text-book, Dingus. When the error was fixed, his 1 fight resisted more than most of his fights with TiB alone(Which is remarkable in itself). There's information about the armor itself in the game, too, which is all that's needed to make a sound argument.

Why is it that I'm wrong when proving someone wrong? Doesn't make sense to me.