Vent at Wraith and Zen
2009.Jun.30, 07:27 AM
RE: Vent at Wraith and Zen
(2009.Jun.30 07:19 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.30 07:14 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  SK. Are you retarded?

my coin is on.... yes.

I really hope that is a double-sided coin, because that would be the most accurate representation of the answers I'm giving everyone to choose.

You're really dumb, SK. REALLY dumb. I dunno how many times I've been warned and banned over the past 2 years of playing AL. I don't count how many times I've been banned and really don't care.

You're just a retarded punk that continually complains because you're getting shafted by someone, when a simple sorry might take you for one Hell of a ride.

Again, don't tag my name up when we're comparing you to me. There is no competition to who's more stand up.
2009.Jun.30, 07:32 AM
Keep it up SK, you are in the right!

SK for president!

-D-
2009.Jun.30, 07:35 AM
(2009.Jun.30 07:19 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  Also batman im not dumb you see i can talk.

So does my parrot.
2009.Jun.30, 07:41 AM
ahaha tommi do you feel voilated or something the reason why half of AL hates you is pretty clear to me Biggrin btw zhuy thats nice.

Also would like to say something tommi DUMB means someone who cant speak you thick shit as far as i can tell i can speak you knob.

Look up what dumb means you arrogant prick.

btw hows the toes oh thats right you can't see them.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.30 07:42 AM by ShadowKid.
2009.Jun.30, 07:44 AM
Bwahhaaaaaaaaa GO SHADOWKID!
2009.Jun.30, 07:44 AM
DUMB - dictionary
2009.Jun.30, 07:45 AM
Typing and speaking are two different things, and you're having fun doing that coherently, let alone using your actual mouth for something other than tricks.

dumb
  /dʌm/ Show Spelled [duhm] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, verb
Use dumb in a Sentence
–adjective
1.lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted.
2.lacking the power of speech (often offensive when applied to humans): a dumb animal.

Both remind me of you.
2009.Jun.30, 07:53 AM
All three of you are retards.

Dingus 4 Prez.
2009.Jun.30, 07:54 AM
Who's the third? Or are you finally representing yourself as something other than a cheater in the community?
2009.Jun.30, 08:05 AM
As long as you keep representing yourself as a loud mouthed, fat piece of mid western white trash, I can be whatever you want me to be Tubbs.
Thread Closed