Gang forums
2006.Jul.10, 02:03 PM
Gang forums
Greetings,
I would like to see gang forums implemented, so that gang members can easily communicate with each other and for officers to communicate basic questions for new members.
2006.Jul.10, 03:45 PM

We had them until a few days ago. It came to our attention that they were showing posts from other gangs randomly. We are currently looking into a solution.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Jul.10, 04:15 PM
Gang vaults
How about gang vaults?
2006.Jul.10, 04:19 PM

We've been discussing that too. It's on our todo list Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Jul.13, 09:21 AM

There should be a gang weaponry and medical supply holder where you can store weapons and when members need a weapon you can either lend it to them or give it to them. The same with medical Also if a member from your gang leves with a lent weapon then the leader can recall it back into the gang. lol
2006.Jul.16, 04:14 AM

I also say that there should be a gang forums where where the members can speak, e.g. they can put a Forum post up in the gang saying "STATS", where the members place there stats if they want. Biggrin
2006.Jul.16, 01:26 PM

shofiqur Wrote:There should be a gang weaponry and medical supply holder where you can store weapons and when members need a weapon you can either lend it to them or give it to them. The same with medical Also if a member from your gang leves with a lent weapon then the leader can recall it back into the gang. lol

This is what is meant when we say a gang vault, Zen is working on something like this.
2006.Jul.16, 01:27 PM

shofiqur Wrote:I also say that there should be a gang forums where where the members can speak, e.g. they can put a Forum post up in the gang saying "STATS", where the members place there stats if they want. Biggrin

We used to have this but there was a bug that allowed the posts to be seen by members outside the gang. Zen and Err are working on a fix.
2006.Jul.16, 01:27 PM

Oh sorry i didnt know that, sorry for any inconviniemce.Sorry again :?
2006.Jul.16, 01:28 PM

Ok, cool, thankz