AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Lostangel

Greetings,
I would like to see gang forums implemented, so that gang members can easily communicate with each other and for officers to communicate basic questions for new members.
We had them until a few days ago. It came to our attention that they were showing posts from other gangs randomly. We are currently looking into a solution.

Lostangel

How about gang vaults?
We've been discussing that too. It's on our todo list Smile

shofiqur

There should be a gang weaponry and medical supply holder where you can store weapons and when members need a weapon you can either lend it to them or give it to them. The same with medical Also if a member from your gang leves with a lent weapon then the leader can recall it back into the gang. lol

shofiqur

I also say that there should be a gang forums where where the members can speak, e.g. they can put a Forum post up in the gang saying "STATS", where the members place there stats if they want. Biggrin

Sam I Am

shofiqur Wrote:There should be a gang weaponry and medical supply holder where you can store weapons and when members need a weapon you can either lend it to them or give it to them. The same with medical Also if a member from your gang leves with a lent weapon then the leader can recall it back into the gang. lol

This is what is meant when we say a gang vault, Zen is working on something like this.

Sam I Am

shofiqur Wrote:I also say that there should be a gang forums where where the members can speak, e.g. they can put a Forum post up in the gang saying "STATS", where the members place there stats if they want. Biggrin

We used to have this but there was a bug that allowed the posts to be seen by members outside the gang. Zen and Err are working on a fix.

shofiqur

Oh sorry i didnt know that, sorry for any inconviniemce.Sorry again :?

shofiqur

Ok, cool, thankz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's