Slow Day in the Neighborhood?
2009.Jun.23, 09:07 PM
Slow Day in the Neighborhood?
Someone in AL thinks awful highly of themselves. I was just accused (unjustly I might add) of hiring hits on someone I barely even know exists on this game other than he's someone son (maybe) more likely just a Multi father who obviously never grew up. On top of that it was via an admin.

I've been ill for the last 3 days but thank you for thinking that I would bother to ... to HIRE HITS???

I am a Hits 4 Hire and NOT the other way around... THANK YOU!!!
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.23 09:18 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jun.23, 09:24 PM
RE: Slow Day in the Neighborhood?
Here's a couple questions:

If the admin felt someone was paying for hits, why wouldn't he research the passing of cash before he actually accused someone of it?

as well how is it the admins place to get involved with who is hitting who when the persons doing the accusing draw a huge amount of hits/hosps on a regular basis?

This is a PvP game last time I checked. so if PvP is somehow wrong then take the attack option away.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.23 09:28 PM by randomjacker.
2009.Jun.23, 09:28 PM
I think I know exactly who you're talkin' about, and he's got a cute 500 name petition against a certain other person in the game for hosps against him.

Kind of funny, and really annoying that the admins don't do something about the person/people, if it's the same person/people I'm thinkin' about.
2009.Jun.23, 09:29 PM
Nothing makes sense anymore!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
ROFLMAO!!!!

Someone went crying to mommy? What level? bawhahaha
Having paid RJ and howls for hits through out my days I can say they are and have always been class acts. And if the multis, oops I must know who she is talking about, have a problem they should deal with it and correct the matters themselves. Howls is top notch!!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jun.23, 09:35 PM
You were not accused of anything.
what a joke.

and what business is it of admins if someone did pay for hits?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
(2009.Jun.23 09:29 PM)superdude Wrote:  Having paid RJ and howls for hits through out my days I can say they are and have always been class acts. And if the multis, oops I must know who she is talking about, have a problem they should deal with it and correct the matters themselves. Howls is top notch!!

you know and love them both
i guarantee that
what confuses me though is where the drek came from
i haven't hosped the wo*sies in almost a week nor did i see anyone else hitting them
i think i'll go back to work TwistedTwisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.23, 09:36 PM
yeah it is the nature of the game,lol hit or be hit