Slow Day in the Neighborhood?
2009.Jun.23, 09:36 PM
RE: Slow Day in the Neighborhood?
(2009.Jun.23 09:35 PM)Err Wrote:  You were not accused of anything.
Weak sauce response...

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Jun.23, 09:37 PM
(2009.Jun.23 09:35 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  what a joke.

and what business is it of admins if someone did pay for hits?

that to
i don't remember whining to Zen or err back in the day when SV was moping the floors with me
or when BJ and jenk used to hosp me on a daily basis

btw if anyone still wonders look in the hosp Rolleyes Ninja
7.) You hit for 753 points of damage. Faceless resists 72 for a total of 681 damage.
You pound Faceless to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 81 (i hate the hosp code sometimes...)
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.23 09:40 PM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.23, 09:39 PM
I'm just surprised this has become a thread. I just asked her if she was behind it. In fact, that was my entire mail to her "Are you behind the hits on xxxx?" Never accused, never said it was wrong and never said to stop. Amazing to me how things get blown way out of proportion sometimes.
2009.Jun.23, 09:41 PM
(2009.Jun.23 09:39 PM)Err Wrote:  I'm just surprised this has become a thread. I just asked her if she was behind it. In fact, that was my entire mail to her "Are you behind the hits on xxxx?" Never accused, never said it was wrong and never said to stop. Amazing to me how things get blown way out of proportion sometimes.

you already have the answer to that err
you asked me the same question a while back and got the answer... Rolleyes
if you didn't like it that's another story

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Err. If someone comes up to you asking you if you took their stuff, all because their stuff went missing, what are they basically doing? Accusing you, in indirect form, of doing the deed. You can prove them wrong, but it doesn't mean they didn't accuse you of possibly doing it.
(2009.Jun.23 09:36 PM)chance Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.23 09:35 PM)Err Wrote:  You were not accused of anything.
Weak sauce response...

correct chance! if she was not being accused then why would you say "are you behind the hosps"?
2009.Jun.23, 09:43 PM
The fact I was asked at all is what i can't believe. It shouldnt have needed asking I've never even touched a hair on that dude's head.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jun.23, 09:44 PM
I was just trying to get information about it. I could see were that would seem accusatory but that was not my intention.
2009.Jun.23, 09:44 PM
(2009.Jun.23 09:44 PM)Err Wrote:  I was just trying to get information about it. I could see were that would seem accusatory but that was not my intention.

I absolutely love the lack of emotion in all of your posts XD

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.23, 09:46 PM
(2009.Jun.23 09:44 PM)Err Wrote:  I was just trying to get information about it. I could see were that would seem accusatory but that was not my intention.

Everyone's different. Some might have caught that you were just digging, others might catch that you're accusing them of a wrong.