Zeons new forum personality
2009.Jun.18, 12:11 PM
RE: Zeons new forum personality
(2009.Jun.18 11:50 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  I'm still miffed that admin didn't see the error in their judgment and punish the seven cheaters

the constant crying could potentially help.
keep it up and we'll see.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jun.18, 12:12 PM
The fact that you guys are still playing this game is a testament to the games future!

Way to go Zen!
2009.Jun.18, 12:12 PM
They're sad little pandas because they didn't get to enjoy the stuff, Zeon. Don't pay much attention to them. Might rub off on you, their sour antics.
And the hypocrite speaks again. Why does he do that?
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.18 12:12 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Jun.18, 12:14 PM
make a statement and quit.
it'll show her.
no?
then stfu and play whats given to you
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.18 12:15 PM by LikeWhoa.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jun.18, 12:17 PM
Hello, Likewoah. It's been a while. Still enjoying the publicity you're getting, or does all of this salad tossing get old after a while?
2009.Jun.18, 12:18 PM
I am sure my constant lambasting of the game, it creator's and those who exploit it will be a lot more effective than a leave of absence.

nice try Whoa. And the more go on the defensive the guiltier you look, keep it up.
2009.Jun.18, 12:40 PM
as much as it pains me to agree with diss members, specialy popo and mal, i got to recon you are geting annoing Zeon
so either change that avi or go away. every time i see its big eyes i want to strangle someone Razz

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.18, 11:21 PM
(2009.Jun.18 12:01 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Are you saying you didn't have access to all the weapons in the game at no cost to you.

If so YOU LIE!
Did he also used his credits to get to lvl 60 in a few minutes? That's a new accusation there. Or maybe he found an exploit and brought back the weapon market for himself?

He doesn't need to lie on this 1, you're not making any sense?!?!