Zeons new forum personality
2009.Jun.17, 08:34 PM
Zeons new forum personality
Who thinks that he should put a sock in it.

In my opinion your outwardly ingenuous attempts at trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the players who know very well that you cheated the game that we all have loved for years are deplorable.

Chill out with the ideas you phony. Get back to finding ways to outsmart the rest of the populations.

You cheater.
2009.Jun.17, 08:39 PM
RE: Zeons new forum personality
I think you should start a poll for this one. lol
2009.Jun.17, 08:40 PM
He has been posting alot more since the scam. Don't really know the motives behind it though, but as we love to do in AL lets just assume the worst. Smile
2009.Jun.17, 08:53 PM
Someone has put a lot of higher level thought into something of great use. I'm impressed, as always.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Jun.17, 09:11 PM
PJoe's still funny.
2009.Jun.17, 09:23 PM
*plays "The Cult of Personality"*

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.17, 11:38 PM
+1
2009.Jun.17, 11:50 PM
I think Z is just trying to make you remember why you liked him not trying to "pull the wool" over your eyes. Rolleyes

He has made quite an impact on the game through figuring out weapon damage and aspects of the game as well as becoming quite a strong player.

he has his faults but damn give him a break.

- T -

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.17, 11:53 PM
Someone have a bad hair day.

Amend
2009.Jun.18, 12:02 AM
I'm always having those..Neutral