Gang ideas
2009.Jun.18, 12:16 AM
RE: Gang ideas
(2009.Jun.17 11:43 PM)Monte Wrote:  I like this one:
-Incentives for gangs to war similarly powerful gangs. I think more players a gang has online the more gp you should be awarded ... if theres 0 online gp should be minimal ... if both gangs have 10 online (which means its actually a war and not a random beating of a group of AFKs) then gp should be significantly higher maybe something like 7-8x the worth. Maybe adding the levels of all online players of each gang and doing a ratio of them to help determine gp awarded.

-----------also more GP for winning pvp gang battles if both players are online.

you know, i never did understand why ppl declare war then go afk....... makes no sense to me. ppl need to learn how to commit to war.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.19, 12:30 AM
(2009.Jun.18 12:16 AM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.17 11:43 PM)Monte Wrote:  I like this one:
-Incentives for gangs to war similarly powerful gangs. I think more players a gang has online the more gp you should be awarded ... if theres 0 online gp should be minimal ... if both gangs have 10 online (which means its actually a war and not a random beating of a group of AFKs) then gp should be significantly higher maybe something like 7-8x the worth. Maybe adding the levels of all online players of each gang and doing a ratio of them to help determine gp awarded.

-----------also more GP for winning pvp gang battles if both players are online.

you know, i never did understand why ppl declare war then go afk....... makes no sense to me. ppl need to learn how to commit to war.

Sounds like the US. Smile

I like the idea Monte.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jun.19, 12:34 AM
lol zen you nailed that one. tho those sound like the words of a north korean.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.19, 12:56 AM
i have a gang ideal find the 9 very active people, who hate each other, who are arseholes and spam alot of gang mails it keeps you entertained...
2009.Jun.19, 02:04 AM
(2009.Jun.19 12:56 AM)killer012000 Wrote:  i have a gang ideal find the 9 very active people, who hate each other, who are arseholes and spam alot of gang mails it keeps you entertained...

we dont hate each other...yet Winky

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jun.24, 11:37 PM
I have often felt that gang wars should have a time limit on them. I know this is different than some of what else has been mentioned in this thread.
I am sure you could formulate a time limit based on each gangs size, then if war isn't over within the time limit, at any given moment afterwards all members in each gang could end up being cut down by SWAT. Make it so nobody could even see the time limit.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.24 11:38 PM by Weebay.
2009.Jun.24, 11:57 PM
(2009.Jun.24 11:37 PM)Weebay Wrote:  I have often felt that gang wars should have a time limit on them. I know this is different than some of what else has been mentioned in this thread.
I am sure you could formulate a time limit based on each gangs size, then if war isn't over within the time limit, at any given moment afterwards all members in each gang could end up being cut down by SWAT. Make it so nobody could even see the time limit.

Woah. Twisted

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jun.25, 12:13 AM
thats an awesome idea!!!!!!

2009.Jun.25, 12:19 AM
If it were two of the larger gangs, then we could all end up with some serious time! Either long hosp stays or long jail sentences. Smaller gangs would only go down for minimum times.
2009.Jun.25, 12:19 AM
(2009.Jun.17 07:09 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  they wont even add a "check all" button on the mail page for crying out loud.

+1 seriously why has this never been implemented?

Back on topic...

While there are some nice ideas in here the base problem is that gang points really aren't worth fighting for. Once you get your hideout to a certain level diminishing returns pretty much kills all incentive to acquire more.

We really need more uses for gang points to spice things up if it is going to remain the lifeblood of gang warfare because it is on life support the way things stand at present.

The gang points for credits idea is a nice one but may I take it one step further and suggest donator days?
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.25 12:24 AM by Fallout.