AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

xSleekx

Post ideas you have to make gang wars etc more interesting

Repost of mine
-New war option that is like a duel... where both gangs have to accept before it begins and each gang wagers x amount of GP or cash / creds on it before it begins. Should be options for the gang duel like no career repairs, double hideout defense, no pvp, no hosp, no mugs, double pvp GP or normal. Winner takes the wager + good gang war gp since it was an even fight. I imagine one gang would have to decide all the options and it would send the event / request to the other gang, I suppose both leaders should mail beforehand about it to decide the settings etc.

-GP should be able to be converted into cash or credits or something else valuable that stay in the gang treasurey for at least a week or so before you can divy them out and other gangs during wars should be able to in essence "mug" the other gangs hideout when its critical... ehh i dunno theres some problems with that involving big gangs always mugging small ones but nothing people shouldn't be able to figure out if the idea is liked. It'd have to be seperate from the gang vault that gets added to it after x amount of time.

-Incentives for gangs to war similarly powerful gangs. I think more players a gang has online the more gp you should be awarded ... if theres 0 online gp should be minimal ... if both gangs have 10 online (which means its actually a war and not a random beating of a group of AFKs) then gp should be significantly higher maybe something like 7-8x the worth. Maybe adding the levels of all online players of each gang and doing a ratio of them to help determine gp awarded.
i didnt even read all that. i dont have to, to know anything semi-major wont happen.

they wont even add a "check all" button on the mail page for crying out loud.
lol conrad your positive attitude keeps me going lol
(2009.Jun.17 07:24 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]lol conrad your positive attitude keeps me going lol

Ush started it!
Ush stop being a Debbie Downer!!!!

xSleekx

I suppose thats true... I asked for an incredibly simple yet very needed meter that most wanted and never was put in too Sad

Should have a meter that keeps track of how much GP people gain / lose from pvp for the last 7 days.
(2009.Jun.17 06:22 PM)xSleekx Wrote: [ -> ]Post ideas you have to make gang wars etc more interesting

Repost of mine
-New war option that is like a duel... where both gangs have to accept before it begins and each gang wagers x amount of GP or cash / creds on it before it begins. Should be options for the gang duel like no career repairs, double hideout defense, no pvp, no hosp, no mugs, double pvp GP or normal. Winner takes the wager + good gang war gp since it was an even fight. I imagine one gang would have to decide all the options and it would send the event / request to the other gang, I suppose both leaders should mail beforehand about it to decide the settings etc.

-GP should be able to be converted into cash or credits or something else valuable that stay in the gang treasurey for at least a week or so before you can divy them out and other gangs during wars should be able to in essence "mug" the other gangs hideout when its critical... ehh i dunno theres some problems with that involving big gangs always mugging small ones but nothing people shouldn't be able to figure out if the idea is liked. It'd have to be seperate from the gang vault that gets added to it after x amount of time.

-Incentives for gangs to war similarly powerful gangs. I think more players a gang has online the more gp you should be awarded ... if theres 0 online gp should be minimal ... if both gangs have 10 online (which means its actually a war and not a random beating of a group of AFKs) then gp should be significantly higher maybe something like 7-8x the worth. Maybe adding the levels of all online players of each gang and doing a ratio of them to help determine gp awarded.

GP convert to cash is not too bad of an idea, but other minor detail have to think about is the AL cash inflation in the long run.

More GP to fight online players aren't too bad. It is harder per say. How would a smaller gang benefit from it?

xSleekx

There are plenty of small gangs... one small gang warring another would be exciting for them too and it should help them that way assuming you get say roughly 80 gp for an evenly won gang war since the loser would get 0 and they tried just as hard or gave up as opposed to them hitting an all offline gang and getting 30 thats incredibly boring and repetitive.
(2009.Jun.17 08:14 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.17 06:22 PM)xSleekx Wrote: [ -> ]Post ideas you have to make gang wars etc more interesting

Repost of mine

GP convert to cash is not too bad of an idea, but other minor detail have to think about is the AL cash inflation in the long run.

More GP to fight online players aren't too bad. It is harder per say. How would a smaller gang benefit from it?

Spending your AP to crime would be no different. And I think here is where the problem lay: Why not crime instead and bank your cash. Maybe you get fewer gang points, but they can be used to get cash AND upgrade forts. Or maybe it's riskier, because you can get insane cash amounts, but they can easily be taken.

Monte

I like this one:

-----------also more GP for winning pvp gang battles if both players are online.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's