AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: seal-of-approval.jpg]
(2009.Jun.25 12:19 AM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.17 07:09 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]they wont even add a "check all" button on the mail page for crying out loud.

+1 seriously why has this never been implemented?

Back on topic...

While there are some nice ideas in here the base problem is that gang points really aren't worth fighting for. Once you get your hideout to a certain level diminishing returns pretty much kills all incentive to acquire more.

We really need more uses for gang points to spice things up if it is going to remain the lifeblood of gang warfare because it is on life support the way things stand at present.

The gang points for credits idea is a nice one but may I take it one step further and suggest donator days?

I fail to see how in the real world warring could produce donator days. The transition to credits make sense (winning a gang war = more territory = more cashflow). Said credits could be used for anything, be it donator days, end or int upgrades, cash, etc.
Admin won't add anything that will reduce their donations. This in turn is a good business move Wink
(2009.Jun.25 09:00 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Admin won't add anything that will reduce their donations. This in turn is a good business move Wink

I agree... the only way cash, or credits coming from war would be in pilfering them somehow during a war, or attack of some other kind.

this would mantain the current economy and be a simple transfer of wealth.

GP does need a complete revamp IMO though. It is important to hash out better uses for these points or warring will cease in medium to large gangs (other than grudges), and take a huge element away from the game.

backup and the other uses were a good idea. But unrealistic in the cost per use.

Marlo

(2009.Jun.25 09:15 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]backup and the other uses were a good idea. But unrealistic in the cost per use.

Seriously. I understand that they should be used in strategic situations, but when you have to justify 3-5 wars worth of points for one high level players use of the upgrade it gets a little tough...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's