Poll: With the incentive, would you do it?
This poll is closed.
Yes 27.59% 16 27.59%
No 50.00% 29 50.00%
Bacon! 22.41% 13 22.41%
Total 58 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Restart
2009.Jun.17, 06:07 PM
RE: Restart
Read it on the SV forums.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jun.17, 06:14 PM
What about all the people you could beat that can now beat your a$$. I don't think I'd throw away 2 years of training.

Good concept, I think it needs a little modifying though

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2009.Jun.17, 06:20 PM
i for one if i had to restart would not come back. i worked to hard to get where i am with out having to put to much on this game. it has not been easy as most of you know. that would be like taking 2 steps back.
thanks but no thanks.
2009.Jun.17, 06:22 PM
NO Way !! I enjoy the hell out of this game but if it were to be restarted even with the incentives, I would walk as I am sure others would. I have spent way too much time and effort on this game to get where I am with levels and stats. Some people may enjoy the fun of "racing each other to the top" but what happens down the road after another year or so.. you start all over again so the people that have joined after "this potential restart" can have the chance to race to the top again? This just doesn't seem right IMO !
2009.Jun.17, 06:28 PM
if i could keep my house, intel and endurance, i'd consider it....

but either way the heavy donators will still be tops....energy/happiness credit refreshes are really cheap when you're younger...they will get ahead and then stay ahead..kinda like now haha

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jun.17, 06:31 PM
You will get nothing when Zen pulls the plug. You will start out as a n00b does today, with nothing, and like it!
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.17 06:41 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Jun.17, 07:12 PM
It would be a waste of money and alot of time , so people would get to start over again , but there will always be people that work on pc's all day long , it would be just like how it is now .
2009.Jun.17, 07:16 PM
Deltet this THREAD!!!!!! Hurry Before it SPREADS!!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.17, 07:33 PM
Deltet for life!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Jun.17, 08:08 PM
Deltet?! hahaha..

Anyway, for the lower level players. When you guys get to a higher level, 1 month of my training is equal to 3+ months of what I had trained before. Especially, when u know how the game works, you will definitely play it differently.

Take this thread as a grain of salt. Just want to see how people feel about another hypothetical theory about this game.

Amend