AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Restart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If there is a level 70 district, and, in there, you have the capability to customized a weapon and armor. The weapon and armor stats is proportion to your player's stat and housing. The trade off is to reset your character profile to level 1 and rank 1 in all stats with the exception of Endurance and Intel. But the weapon and armor is not transferable. Would you do it?

ryanpearce

Can i take my vote back lol didnt read properly. I would do it if i could take endurance and intelligence with me. Would be good to start again do a lot of things differently time around no cyborgs so it doesnt take 2 weeks for my happiness to get to full EekEek
Yea, that's would be interesting.

Maybe this time around, I would try something different. Plus, with a special set of armor and weapon, damn, I always dream of having that.
Or you can just win a contest and get a special weapon and/or armour.

Shadowjack

Voted no.

The option of customizing armor/weapon is an interesting idea, though to "pay" for it stats isn't worth it to me. All that gym time would be relatively wasted, even though you would retain intel/end and have specialized armor/weapon.
For sure.

but, when you can see that you can work for something, it give u some type of motivation to keep going after you hit X amount of level.

There are 30 guys that are stronger than me, half of those are so hard to pass that's not even funny. If we can extend an average player's AL life span from 1 year to 3 years. That would be nice.

Just some food for thought here.

Shadowjack

Good food for thought. I certainly can agree/align with anything that would extend the average player's life/game span.

A large part of what has kept me playing is the community.
I thought this was for a restart of the game. Which I hear will most likely happen, with the new coding. I for one am looking forward to starting over and all of us trying to race back up to the top. Cool

Thor

(2009.Jun.17 05:36 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this was for a restart of the game. Which I hear will most likely happen, with the new coding.

I'd like to know where you heard that cuz a full restart was polled before and shut down by the community.
(2009.Jun.17 05:36 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this was for a restart of the game. Which I hear will most likely happen, with the new coding. I for one am looking forward to starting over and all of us trying to race back up to the top. Cool

I've always thought that this would be a great idea. Even if it were only a new server, I bet you that it would make a killing as younger players donate to get to the top of this new game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's