AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Restart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey brugada...... STFU or GTFO!!! sorry Dusti i stole your phrase Winky
Dont be mad because Zen is pulling the plug. REJOICE !!!! Wink
(2009.Jun.17 08:28 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Dont be mad because Zen is pulling the plug. REJOICE !!!! Wink

Actually, I've always liked the idea of a whole other server. That way the "old fogies" could continue their characters here AND start new characters in a race to the top.
Nope. This game as we know it would be gone. There would only be 1 game, the new one.
(2009.Jun.17 07:16 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Deltet this THREAD!!!!!! Hurry Before it SPREADS!!!!!

i think i caught retard aids.
Yeah..The thought of another server is crap. The ones who could donate the most get the top spot automatically.
restart and im out. played other games that had to do a restart because of something dumb and i havent been back since.
So most agree with Zen. Let the restart begin!
(2009.Jun.17 09:31 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah..The thought of another server is drek. The ones who could donate the most get the top spot automatically.

You mean like what happened in early AL? When everyone seemed excited and the forum was charged?

renkotsu

it would seem right if some wanted to start over they should mail zen and get her to erase their characters i dont think its a thing that should be forced on those who dislike the idea
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's