how long does it take for...
2007.Dec.24, 12:07 PM
how long does it take for...
how long does it take for a referral to show up on your referral list? i gave somoene my referral link they used it (and their acount is activated as it shows themm as online right now) yet i dont see their name on my list >.>
2007.Dec.24, 01:34 PM

Happend to me as well. They show up eventually.
2007.Dec.25, 09:57 AM

ok its been a day and hes still not on the list lol i dont htink it takes THAT long to update lol
2007.Dec.25, 10:05 AM

Did he use your referral link or did he omit it?
2007.Dec.25, 10:29 AM

They need to click the link and signup with the page that is loaded. If they look around and actually see what the game is about first before signing up, then well, you lose your referral code. Also, your referral needs to validate their email now I BELIVE before they show up, but I could be wrong on that one. Hope that helps!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Dec.25, 01:25 PM

yeah he used my referalls link i made sure to tell him too and asked again after he signed up to which he said you used the link i gave him and signed up directly on that page without clicking on or going anywheer else
2007.Dec.25, 03:08 PM

if he didnt validate his email, you will only get an event that will say "you've earned an referral", but it will not be shown on the referral page.

ask him what is his username and then check his profile

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2007.Dec.25, 03:17 PM

his username is Daiszx and i didnt even get an event message but his account is active
2007.Dec.26, 09:26 AM

Hiei008 Wrote:his username is Daiszx and i didnt even get an event message but his account is active

If ya didn't get the event something happened when he signed up. He didn't use your ref code. You still get a event even if by some weird reason they don't validate there email.
2007.Dec.26, 12:17 PM

he probablydeleted your id from the box where it was supposed to be put automatically when he clicked the link

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio