loss of xp for a failed crime?
2009.Jun.10, 08:06 AM
loss of xp for a failed crime?
i have noticed today 3 times i get caught doing a crime and im losing xp.. are you kidding me? its hard enought o get xp around here now i lose it for failing a crime? so if im doing 2 AP CRIME I LOSE 10 POINTS OF XP .. YOU ARENT SERIOUS WITH THIS ?
2009.Jun.10, 08:08 AM
RE: loss of xp for a failed crime?
Considering you gain 100 plus on an attack victory 10 is very little to lose. Suck it up[/align]
2009.Jun.10, 08:11 AM
its a 1 xp gain for a crime but you fail and lose 10

we are not talking attacks try reading again

dont tell me to suck it up.. try using your head for something other than a door stop
2009.Jun.10, 08:29 AM
lol

You're bound to have a very enjoyable time here.

...and he didn't say you were talking about attacks. Take your Ritalin.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.10 08:30 AM by BlackHand.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Jun.10, 08:44 AM
why cant you morons stick ot the topic at hand i didnt mention anything about attacks for xp i spoke about crimes ... and go soak your head and stay of the internet till you get your license
2009.Jun.10, 08:45 AM
Enjoy a hosp from a moron Wink

Best change your attitude or you time here will be short
2009.Jun.10, 08:47 AM
Dingus is on rampage again. lol

RLE1968, it sucks to do crime in the beginning. Here is the trick. Level up to 9 or 10, and use **some career point for dexterity. You will see a much better result in criming.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.10 08:47 AM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.Jun.10, 08:49 AM
Shouldn't you be in summer school? The idea behind the reply was that you get over 100 xp for an attack so losing 10 on a failed crime shouldn't be that big of a deal unless you are a bi-polar fruit loop. Ever think that maybe you are too weak to do 2ap crimes? Considering this, I'd swallow my tongue if I was you, but seeing as I'm not, I'll patiently wait your illiterate response. I hate commas. You may also want to try a spellchecker.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Jun.10, 09:00 AM
Back off, he's my newb. Thanks Zeon and Dingus for helping. Smile
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.10 09:01 AM by SisterLynx.
2009.Jun.10, 09:02 AM
well unless you are an english teacher and im trying to pass a class which im not i dont give a damn

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself youre the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely
(2009.Jun.10 08:47 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Dingus is on rampage again. lol

RLE1968, it sucks to do crime in the beginning. Here is the trick. Level up to 9 or 10, and use **some career point for dexterity. You will see a much better result in criming.

you might be right but the premise of my comment is sound, the loss shouldnt be 10 times the reward