AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: loss of xp for a failed crime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

rle1968

i have noticed today 3 times i get caught doing a crime and im losing xp.. are you kidding me? its hard enought o get xp around here now i lose it for failing a crime? so if im doing 2 AP CRIME I LOSE 10 POINTS OF XP .. YOU ARENT SERIOUS WITH THIS ?
Considering you gain 100 plus on an attack victory 10 is very little to lose. Suck it up[/align]

rle1968

its a 1 xp gain for a crime but you fail and lose 10

we are not talking attacks try reading again

dont tell me to suck it up.. try using your head for something other than a door stop
lol

You're bound to have a very enjoyable time here.

...and he didn't say you were talking about attacks. Take your Ritalin.

rle1968

why cant you morons stick ot the topic at hand i didnt mention anything about attacks for xp i spoke about crimes ... and go soak your head and stay of the internet till you get your license
Enjoy a hosp from a moron Wink

Best change your attitude or you time here will be short
Dingus is on rampage again. lol

RLE1968, it sucks to do crime in the beginning. Here is the trick. Level up to 9 or 10, and use **some career point for dexterity. You will see a much better result in criming.
Shouldn't you be in summer school? The idea behind the reply was that you get over 100 xp for an attack so losing 10 on a failed crime shouldn't be that big of a deal unless you are a bi-polar fruit loop. Ever think that maybe you are too weak to do 2ap crimes? Considering this, I'd swallow my tongue if I was you, but seeing as I'm not, I'll patiently wait your illiterate response. I hate commas. You may also want to try a spellchecker.

SisterLynx

Back off, he's my newb. Thanks Zeon and Dingus for helping. Smile

rle1968

well unless you are an english teacher and im trying to pass a class which im not i dont give a damn

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself youre the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely
(2009.Jun.10 08:47 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Dingus is on rampage again. lol

RLE1968, it sucks to do crime in the beginning. Here is the trick. Level up to 9 or 10, and use **some career point for dexterity. You will see a much better result in criming.

you might be right but the premise of my comment is sound, the loss shouldnt be 10 times the reward
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's