Jail Busting
2009.Jun.02, 02:19 PM
Jail Busting
Hey, doods. Don't sound SO thankful when I, or someone else, busts your sorry ass out of jail. People could just let you sit there, but there are people like me that hate criming and would rather be NICE and bust all the people out we can.

When someone busts me out, I send a thank you, but I also put that thank you in the body of the message and make it seem more cheerful than the crappy title, no body, "thanks". When I read that all I see is someone going "yeah whatever" and you can bet that next time you can rot.

Maybe I'm being a big ol pms'er, but this has been bother me for months. It doesn't hurt to show some emotion, guys. I wasted my ap on your ass, the least you can do is show some enthusiasm. Jailbreak

On another note, I bet many of you are thinking OH YEAH, well we can be turds and not even include a thanks! Yeah, you could do that, but with the same conclusion and maybe a hosp, if I can, if one isn't given. Twisted

Who gives a drek.
2009.Jun.02, 02:37 PM
RE: Jail Busting
STFU, you do it for EXP.
2009.Jun.02, 03:09 PM
Tits or GTFO

Actually, I don't. lol

Who gives a drek.
2009.Jun.02, 03:12 PM
I dedicate most my time to jail busting just help some people out. lol
2009.Jun.02, 03:16 PM
(2009.Jun.02 03:12 PM)BL00DYHAZ3 Wrote:  I dedicate most my time to jail busting just help some people out. lol

You've busted me out a couple times. <3

Who gives a drek.
2009.Jun.02, 05:16 PM
(2009.Jun.02 02:37 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  STFU, you do it for EXP.

I agree, although, a thank you is nice... let's not over-do it.

Next someone will be like "You only sent me 100K to say thank you for my jail bust!"

Lame.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Jun.02, 05:38 PM
I got hospitalized for my first week in the game because I didn't say thanks for a jail bust. Unfortunately, him and his buddy are inactive now. Why is this such a sore subject? I prefer the thank you in the subject. Then I don't have to check the body.Jailbreak

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Jun.02, 05:45 PM
(2009.Jun.02 05:16 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.02 02:37 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  STFU, you do it for EXP.

I agree, although, a thank you is nice... let's not over-do it.

Next someone will be like "You only sent me 100K to say thank you for my jail bust!"

Lame.

i wish somebody would send me 100 k for a jail bust
2009.Jun.03, 10:00 AM
you got to consider people who play with their phones
mailing is not easy on the phones
but me i don't care
as long as i get a "thanks" it's good
i'm not obligated to bust so if i do it it's to help a friend or to get exp
the "thanks" is more of a bonus Smile

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.03, 10:19 AM
.....i bust a lot when i have a good day,a lot of players send a thank you,other players NOT...shame on you
my 2 personal best was Badluck and DW(500+ min) and they send always a thank you...

::H4H::

He is back....