I guess you can call that successfull business
2009.May.26, 08:18 PM
RE: I guess you can call that successfull business
(2009.May.26 08:15 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  why are you guys refusing to donate?
no money? self reliance? principles?

I dont think i would donate......... i have donated ALOT in the past and it has gotton me nowhere cuz at the time i was very low level and didnt know what i was doing. now i just cant get myself to donate the amount which would get me to the level of End that i need.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.May.26, 08:18 PM
i donated for xmas

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.May.26, 08:26 PM
(2009.May.26 08:15 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  why are you guys refusing to donate?
no money? self reliance? principles?

No money and principles. Plus it feels better to work your way up to the top.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.May.26, 08:31 PM
well... a paycheck pretty much got me to where i'm at.
end where i want and top 10 wealthiest.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.May.26, 09:50 PM
the wonder of the internet, being able to make money out of thin air. most of my revenue on sites is from traffic, and ad's unfortunately. i havent found something that people will donate to just yet. and likewoah, i have put half a paycheck in to the game and i already got alot of what i want Smile. stuff working your way to the top, just get there and then enjoy it.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2009.May.27, 11:32 AM
(2009.May.26 09:50 PM)emocakes Wrote:  the wonder of the internet, being able to make money out of thin air. most of my revenue on sites is from traffic, and ad's unfortunately. i havent found something that people will donate to just yet. and likewoah, i have put half a paycheck in to the game and i already got alot of what i want Smile. stuff working your way to the top, just get there and then enjoy it.

BOOO!! call everyone a commie and start some drek, i dont like this new 7laws emo cakes, go back to CUBA
2009.May.27, 11:33 AM
Emo for president!
2009.May.27, 12:31 PM
yea stop being a *****
This post was last modified: 2009.May.28 04:19 PM by Ushanewnewba.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.May.27, 12:45 PM
I donated for monthly status in the early days and the odd $10 here for some housing cash, in total I believe I have donated $110 and havent donated in over 18 months. Just made lvl 22 in End. It can be done.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.May.27, 12:50 PM
So you guys who dont donate but have decent endurance, do you have a villa or mid level house and high end? Because I dont think one could crime enough and afford the 4 million dollar house and all that endurance in maybe a years time.

And is a person better off with high end and mid level house or high level house and low end? I would tend to say a villa or ranch and then go for all out endurance after that maybe.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.