AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I guess you can call that successfull business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I just hit lvl 15 endurance today. I don't mind saying it, it's weak.

I don't know why, but I was amazed to see rank 159. It's allright, I'm not complaining about the rank, I'm just startled that so many players paid +/- 40$ to get it. I know some crimed it out, but I am quite sure it is a minority.

Grats Zen. It works.
Quote:Sender : XXXXXXXXX online
Date : 26 May 09 @ 12:06:15 am
Subject : (No Subject)

what is it that exactly worked? did you donate for your End?
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

Answer:

Quote:Sender : Preacher [14948] online
Date : 26 May 09 @ 12:13:13 am
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

Her business works.

Yeah, I did. 156th, so 155 others got the lvl.

Let's say 100 paid for it (wich is I think quite a realistic number) It is 4000 bucks right there.

Plus, to know how steap it gets, and how much some have, guess the numbers she made.
I have 16 Endurance and did I donate to get it.....NOPE. I buy credits off the market and use them. You don't have to donate to get it, just lots of criming and good credit buying.....
I know some did, but in all honesty, how many do you know or think do it?

I know of you, Moriarty, maybe Rafal, who else?
i donated a little mroe than a paycheck or 2.
worth it imo.
(2009.May.25 11:27 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]I know some did, but in all honesty, how many do you know or think do it?

Alot of us did it. To the tune of 10 times your estimated price. The big stat people each donated well over a grand each.....just sayin......

hunter52070

(2009.May.25 11:27 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]I know some did, but in all honesty, how many do you know or think do it?

To my knowledge Raf has not donated anything.

I could be wrong now, but I'm pretty sure he has not yet.

ShadowKid

(2009.May.26 06:21 AM)hunter52070 Wrote: [ -> ]

To my knowledge Raf has not donated anything.

I could be wrong now, but I'm pretty sure he has not yet.

5$
Regardless of donating or not donating, these CR come from someone's pocket. Sure, you can generate those new CR from referral, but they are only a very small portion in compare to the actual donation with real money.

Just saying.. If no CR is available, crimming alone can't get you there.
Is this thread to imply that people who don't donate are better than those that do?

I'm a bit confused here.

RolleyesRolleyes
i think its to imply zen makes a decent amount of beer money off us lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's