Contest.
2009.May.24, 11:46 PM
RE: Contest.
(2009.May.24 11:41 PM)JaySin Wrote:  i think the POI for attacks last 24 should be closed during contest.

Also, Do mugs, gang battles and Hosps count? or just leaves?

good points.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.May.24, 11:55 PM
it's a kids game.. if I stay up 24 hrs I could do well... but again if I do I am screwed for work teusday.... when in my early 20's I would not have had an issue....

I will check out the poi but am sure it will be unreachable by the time I get up..

much less the massive BBQ that will detract my time....

GL too all though
2009.May.24, 11:56 PM
(2009.May.24 11:31 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  And I'm pretty sure you didn't think much past the thought of trolling me.

Here. I'll care.

Wait..I'm heartless. I can't do such a thing as caring about your horribly attempted trolling. Please; read my reasons for not liking this contest, then comment.
ok, notice how i didnt comment on your thought on the contest, i commented on your first post. which was miss attention whore telling the community that you werent participating, almost boasting it. then you covered yourself up by posting reasons why you werent participating.
2009.May.24, 11:58 PM
(2009.May.24 11:41 PM)JaySin Wrote:  Also, Do mugs, gang battles and Hosps count? or just leaves?

dammit, i just mailed zen the same thing. plus a couple other "key" questions. i wanted it a secret. Ninja

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.May.25, 12:01 AM
(2009.May.24 11:56 PM)buuddha Wrote:  
(2009.May.24 11:31 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  And I'm pretty sure you didn't think much past the thought of trolling me.

Here. I'll care.

Wait..I'm heartless. I can't do such a thing as caring about your horribly attempted trolling. Please; read my reasons for not liking this contest, then comment.
ok, notice how i didnt comment on your thought on the contest, i commented on your first post. which was miss attention whore telling the community that you werent participating, almost boasting it. then you covered yourself up by posting reasons why you werent participating.

Of course. Attention whoring the fact that this contest isn't one of my favorites(And, also, not one of the favorites to several other folks) because of multiple facts presented.

This is only to rationalize my attention whoring, by the way, along with the go ahead and welcome to other's participation.

Did your logic suddenly hit a brick wall when you were 12? Or are you just looking for reason to be made to look as stupid as you are?
2009.May.25, 12:04 AM
honestly..... a unique belt doesnt seem worth staying up all night. have fun tho.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.May.25, 12:05 AM
All attacks count. And the POI has the last 24 hours of attacks... not useful right now.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.May.25, 12:08 AM
(2009.May.25 12:04 AM)JaySin Wrote:  honestly..... a unique belt doesnt seem worth staying up all night. have fun tho.

im guessing the unique belt is better than the current best belt available?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.May.25, 12:17 AM
(2009.May.25 12:01 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2009.May.24 11:56 PM)buuddha Wrote:  

Here. I'll care.

Of course. Attention whoring the fact that this contest isn't one of my favorites(And, also, not one of the favorites to several other folks) because of multiple facts presented.

This is only to rationalize my attention whoring, by the way, along with the go ahead and welcome to other's participation.

Did your logic suddenly hit a brick wall when you were 12? Or are you just looking for reason to be made to look as stupid as you are?

you keep combining the two posts together like they were made at the same time, as one idea. but they werent, it was two separate ideas made in two separate posts about 10 mins apart from each other.
so STFU
2009.May.25, 12:21 AM
Blow me. As I told your faggy self in a mail in-game; Public expressions of distaste isn't always attention whoring, but being a little prick and standing in front of people with your junk in your hand, deciding that you're going to try and belittle someone for their beliefs about something is always attention whoring.

Get off my nuts and go hug yourself to sleep about how much this attention whore took your spotlight away. I'll go to sleep soundly knowing that you aren't much more than some scum looking for a cheap thrill.