best gang hit please post your best gang hit
2009.May.22, 12:28 PM
RE: best gang hit please post your best gang hit
I've been out on bail before. Disorderly Conduct. I decided to tell a cop that was fucking with me that I knew my rights. He didn't like that so much. Twisted

Who gives a drek.
2009.May.22, 12:29 PM
(2009.May.22 12:26 PM)BigRedRaper Wrote:  i dont think any of you have been on Probation or out on Bail

a breach is when u disobey a court order from the judge like no drinking or doing drugs well i breached every stipulation the judge gave me lol

So let me guess. You actually recieved a suspended sentence then revoked your probation and was sent to the pokie?
2009.May.22, 12:30 PM
no they gave me 18 months of probation aswell as the 6 month sentence

my Lawyer was good lawyer though Forceable Confinement could of gotten me 3-5 years in the Pen but he got that dropped and thrown outta court thank god
2009.May.22, 12:32 PM
County or state?
2009.May.22, 12:32 PM
so your menace to society and should be locked away?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.May.22, 12:39 PM
im from Canada so its Provincial or Federal and i was in Provincial but that Forceable Confinement could of got me in Federal.

plus all them breachs scared me aswell because if they wanted to they could of sentenced me for 30 days each breach Consentual but i got Concurrant so it was all my charges done in 1 sentence instead of doing 30x9 which would of been 270 days...
2009.May.22, 12:40 PM
Lucky. Probation's a bitch. Sad Waste of time and money.
2009.May.22, 12:44 PM
Virginia Rocks! I was caught by with a loaded handgun and weed. Got a ticket that if paid within 7 days all charges are dropped and gun returned, nothing on my record. Charged with 1 assault and battery but paid for the dudes broken collar bone and it was resolved in pre trial intervention.
2009.May.22, 12:54 PM
lucky u if that was me they would of slapped me with some bull shit charges

like i assaulted 2 people and got 4 charges like WTF!
then they give me forceable Confinement for i dont know what i didnt take hostages..
2009.May.22, 12:55 PM
(2009.May.22 12:39 PM)BigRedRaper Wrote:  im from Canada so its Provincial or Federal and i was in Provincial but that Forceable Confinement could of got me in Federal.

plus all them breachs scared me aswell because if they wanted to they could of sentenced me for 30 days each breach Consentual but i got Concurrant so it was all my charges done in 1 sentence instead of doing 30x9 which would of been 270 days...

And at least the part of Canada I live if you had gotten the 270 days then you would have been serving those in a Federal penn.
Under 200 days you would have been in a provincial correctional center...