Appropriate Memorial Day Event
2009.May.17, 03:34 PM
RE: Appropriate Memorial Day Event
(2009.May.17 02:04 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  what about the fireworks like the 4th of july contest

Randomness, I don't want it! lol. I'll be free that day, all day. Activity is the way forward!
2009.May.17, 03:46 PM
(2009.May.17 03:33 PM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.May.17 03:30 PM)timmyb Wrote:  Endurance training.

endurance training that give the same result as res training.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.May.17, 04:40 PM
it should be a contest that a level 1 could even win so something fair for everybody.Twisted
maybe like a... i know weird but, like you have to eat as much beans as you can and see how long you can fart and who ever get's the longest fart wins
2009.May.17, 04:58 PM
i REALLY wish it wouldnt be random or fair to ppl who arent on for more than 5min... mind it prolly will be because god forbid we do something for the more active ppl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.May.17, 04:59 PM
(2009.May.17 03:34 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  
(2009.May.17 02:04 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  what about the fireworks like the 4th of july contest

Randomness, I don't want it! lol. I'll be free that day, all day. Activity is the way forward!

but randomness is what the game is all about
2009.May.17, 05:18 PM
i go with shadowinc
2009.May.17, 05:21 PM
(2009.May.17 04:58 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  i REALLY wish it wouldnt be random or fair to ppl who arent on for more than 5min... mind it prolly will be because god forbid we do something for the more active ppl.

If you are more active, then guess what? You have more chances to win lol. Though hypothetically someone could get really lucky and win, most likely someone who is really active will win if they participate.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.May.17, 05:23 PM
not really... wish it did work that way tho

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.May.17, 05:34 PM
there's always some guy who rarely plays that comes online only during an activity contest day and somehow this less then active player ends up with some awesome prize only to go inactive for the rest of forever
2009.May.17, 07:12 PM
(2009.May.17 04:58 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  i REALLY wish it wouldnt be random or fair to ppl who arent on for more than 5min... mind it prolly will be because god forbid we do something for the more active ppl.

I agree 100%.

IMO having a contest before or after a holiday is silly, it should be done on the day, regardless of the circumstances. It should also take activity to win, I mean really there has got to be a way to make it that way, such as how many hot dogs can you eat the entire AL 24 hours that the contest goes on.

*shrugs* Dont hate the more active people for wanting an ACTIVITY contest rather than some random contest where you might by some miracle achieve better results than someone who has been here all day doing the same thing.